Zerodha Varsity Community Meetup

We’re excited to announce our first community meet-up!

If you’ve been enjoying all the content at Varsity, we’d love for you to join us in Visakhapatnam on Saturday, 21st September. We’ll be talking about savings, investments, markets, and more. It’s only for those who register, and we’ve got room for 200 people, so don’t miss out. :slight_smile:

Here’s the link for the registration form: Registration Form

8 Likes

This is so sudden :smiling_face_with_tear: should have announced about it a weak before. i want to come but need to plan a weak before. im gonna miss this man

1 Like

This is the first time, and since there were only 200 entries, it was limited to the last 3 days. However, will discuss this with the team and plan it better next time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@nithin_kumrr - any specific reason for Visakhapatnam?

@Gautam1199 No specific reason. This is a pilot event, and the team decided to start with Visakhapatnam.

any plans in hyderabad

1 Like

Why not Mangalore? I am guessing @nithin has some roots here.
Mangalore, Udupi?

2 Likes

Let me tag the Varsity team here, as they’re directly involved in this. :slightly_smiling_face:

You must have seen them, or if not, you can check out the Warren Buffett’s Letters to Shareholders playlist or the Varsity videos. Vineet and Satya also write some insightful blogs. And, of course, there’s @Karthik sir!

@Vineet_Rajani @Satya_Sontanam @aastha_khurana

Also, as I mentioned, this is the first time this is happening. Gradually, it might be held in other cities as well. I think they’ll focus on cities beyond the major ones, based on what I discussed with them last.

1 Like

great great great