Zerodha vs other discount broker

HI, CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN US WITH THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE BROKER HOUSES WHICH HAVE THE SAME CHARGES AS ZERODHA, SPECIALLY THE ZERO BROKERAGE ON DELIVERY BASIS TRADE.
@Tintin

Nothing beats the original

3 Likes

you may want to visit http://www.topsharebrokers.com/default.asp and yourself discover which ones are better than Zerodha. Please look into other aspects apart from brokerage such as Transaction charges, etc which are applied irrespective of zero or some number in brokerage

1 Like

Why you need any other brokerage house when you know that Zerodha is having zero brokerage? You raised this question simply imply that you are not satisfied with Zerodha and you are looking for alternatives.

i had my trading account with some other broker’s
but i have found zerodha best, the only problem here is their chart hangs time to time and i am sure they will soon resolve the problem, because no businessman wants his clients to be in trouble.

The charts problem is here with zerodha since more than a year. And it continues in Kite 3.0. So, don’t expect a solution for this. They don’t care.

i don’t agree with this statement, as i am facing this problem only for one month around,
i have never seen the problem before, even none of my friend seen such problem before 1-2 months

I AGREED WITH YOU.

**YES, PLENTY OF PROBLEMS, I JOINED ZERODHA IN JULY 2017, NOT EVEN HALF OF THE YEAR COMPLETE, AND I AM STARTED FACING VERY ANNOYING ISSUES, AS I CONTINUED TO TRADE, SOME SIMPLE AND BASIC BUT IMPORTANT FEATURES FELT MISSING, **
THEY NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORTS, WHEN I WRITE TO ZERODHA FOR SOME SPECIAL QUERIES, THEY ONLY ANSWERED IT BY ‘‘ISSUE FORWARDED TO THE CONCERNED DEPARTMENT’’ AND THAT’S IT. NO FURTHER INTERACTION!!
CHARTS VERY OFTEN STOPS LOADING ALTHOUGH MY MACHINE IS NOT A BACKDATED ONE, AND I TRIED IT IN CHROME AS WELL AS CURRENTLY IN OPERA.
BUT, YET, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SAME BROKER FIRMS AS SAME CHARGES AS ZERODHA JUST AS A GENERAL QUERIES.

THANKS, BROTHER!

Be positive, my friend. Zerodha always only thinks about its clients, right from the start. Hope this downtime gets sorted soon!

Be positive, my friend. Zerodha always only thinks about its clients, right from the start. Hope this downtime gets sorted soon!

I wish it was true. Profits matter for every business and a business Zerodha is.
One cannot stay positive after losing several times due to chart issues. And they do not get fixed :smiley:. Because Zerodha doesn’t lose that money.

I’ll still hope that one fine day it will be fixed.

If you have been a regular trader; who trades daily and keeps charts open all the time, then there is not even a single day when the chart loaded without issues every time.

Many brokers have started offering Zero brokerage for delivery after ZERODHA’s popularity.

I can’t comment about them but certainly those brokers are offering high leverages.

And they also have fixed brokerage plan around 500 rs. & less, and u can trade unlimited without having to pay brokerage charges ever.

**EXACTLY, MATE! NOT FOR INTRADAY TRADE, THERE IS ALSO A PROBLEM FACING IN BTST OR POSITIONAL TRADE. **
WHEN WE TAKE DELIVERY WE ONLY CAN PLACE A SELL ORDER. WHICH IS EVENTUALLY FAIR ENOUGH. BUT, IN BTST OR POSITIONAL TRADE THERE IS ALSO AN ISSUE OF PROTECTING CAPITAL VIA STOPLOSS. FOR THAT A PRICE ALERT IS REQUIRE, IT GAVE SIGNALS WHILE THE PRICE BREACHES THE MENTIONED PRICE. WHICH HELPS US TO EXIT IN MINIMUM LOSSES. ZERODHA UPDATED IT’S PLATFORM AND I TOO ACCEPT IT, BUT A BASIC AND NEEDY MECHANISM OF PRICE ALERT IS MISSING!!!

people will do trading only it they are profitable consistently. Zerodha 60 day challenge is one such initiative which pulls successful trader to zerodha. i won 60 days challenge twice in a row. i got refund of brokerage also, which means i had not paid brokerage for the past 6 months.This will be great for people like me who are very conservative in trading having little capital and expecting only 3 to 7 percent returns per month.

1 Like