75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years

I have shares 60 brought on 3rd march still its showing 15shares for sell why ?

Hi i bought shares on 13th … shall i sell it today… bcs it isbnot showing in my portfolio

You can check on our backoffice console.

You can create ticket here.

No, BTST is not allowed, they will come to demat on 18th.

You can buy now.

For locked in share LTCG will be applied.

Hello, i had 20shares on 12th March, now its showing only 9 shares in my holdings, why is that? what happened to my remaining shares? Please someone help me with this

Create a ticket here.

Shall i sell the same on 18th??

Where can I see how many quantities blocked for 3 years?

Hi Sir,

my total stock for Yes bank is 445 in which i purchased 390 stock few days before and 55 may be like few months before so out of total 445 if they are holding my 75% stock than also i must see 111 stock in my account but it is only showing 55 stock in my account

I bought 1500 shares of yea bank on 13th and the kite app isn’t showing any holding in my demat account. But on console, it is showing 1500 quantity with old ISIN and at the same rate as I bought on 13th, ie, there is no price change being shown according to current rates.
When will my holdings be reflected in kite? And will they be subjected to 75% lockdown( as the ISIN no. Shown is Old one).
A quick response would be highly appreciated.

I have 325 shares but not show any share in kite holding , how will i sell shares

Hii

After 3 year can i get the price increment in the share or not. Like if my share is 28 today and after 3 year it will 50 or whatever the wat i get 28 or 50.

thanks

Hello guys,

Well, I am new in the share market and don’t know much about it. But I want to know if it would be good to buy shares of Yes bank today for a year or not?

As per govt. norms your 75% of share are blocked for 3 year. You cant sell them.

In your backoffice, console.

You will, what ever the price is at that time you can sell at that price.

You will get in demat on 18th, then they are available on kite.

When you bought the shares?