75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years

As per govt. norms your 75% of share are blocked for 3 year. You cant sell them.

In your backoffice, console.

You will, what ever the price is at that time you can sell at that price.

You will get in demat on 18th, then they are available on kite.

When you bought the shares?

@nithin SIr,

Hi Sir,

my total stock for Yes bank is 445 in which I purchased 390 stock few days before and 55 may be like few months before so out of total 445 if they are holding my 75% stock than also I must see 111 stock in my account but it is only showing 55 stock in my account.

Also, it is showing as only 42 stock is block out of 445, It’s damn confusing

Yes, But it should show 25 stock in my account it is not showing the correct number

My 75% shares will be locked but What about the rest 25%?
I can not see my 25% shares which i am free to trade.
In the console all i can see is my shares on 13 March.

I thought yesbank will tank , but up 50%

1 Like

Stocks bought on 13th will be delivered on 18th, after that you can sell. 25% of the free holdings can be sold anytime.

@TheGouda
Can you check this.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years](https://tradingqna.com/t/75-of-all-yes-bank-share

My share will be blocked …what can do pls tell anybody

@ASLAM_SHAIKH Please DM your client id, will get it checked.

What happens to locked 75% of share price ? price also locked ?

Only quantity is locked, after 3 years quantity is released and one can sell at available current market prices.

Sir
I have 789 share on 13 March
789 75% is 789*75%100= 591
789-591=198
But today show my share is only 137
Why sir

@ashok_laler DM your client id, will get it checked.

@nithin can shareholders of yes bank can get loan against their shares from bank/NBFC. Also this decision is extremely wrong for current shareholders of yes bank. What if someone bought stock as short term trade or btst. This sudden decision is against the one of foundation for which market stands to create liquidity. It benefits who will buy today but what if someone purchased at 100 rs , does rbi/sebi provide gurantee that he will recover his investment after 3 years.
And institutions who bought at 10 if allowed to sell 25 percent can recover their whole investment in current price of yes bank and rest 75 percent as free.

@ASLAM_SHAIKH you shouldn’t have any shares under lock-in. We are updating it on Console. Kite will be showing 55 quantity itself which is correct. The lock-in is initiated on the holdings in your demat. You had only 55 shares which is < 100. Hence, none of the shares in your demat is under lock-in. The remaining 390 shares (T1 holding) are still not settled. As explained in the post above, today we are not showing any unsettled quantity of Yes Bank on the terminal as BTST is blocked for this.

Not possible.

This is debatable but as decision is taken we have to live with it.