75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years

Hi Sir,

my total stock for Yes bank is 445 in which i purchased 390 stock few days before and 55 may be like few months before so out of total 445 if they are holding my 75% stock than also i must see 111 stock in my account but it is only showing 55 stock in my account

I bought 1500 shares of yea bank on 13th and the kite app isn’t showing any holding in my demat account. But on console, it is showing 1500 quantity with old ISIN and at the same rate as I bought on 13th, ie, there is no price change being shown according to current rates.
When will my holdings be reflected in kite? And will they be subjected to 75% lockdown( as the ISIN no. Shown is Old one).
A quick response would be highly appreciated.

I have 325 shares but not show any share in kite holding , how will i sell shares

Hii

After 3 year can i get the price increment in the share or not. Like if my share is 28 today and after 3 year it will 50 or whatever the wat i get 28 or 50.

thanks

Hello guys,

Well, I am new in the share market and don’t know much about it. But I want to know if it would be good to buy shares of Yes bank today for a year or not?

As per govt. norms your 75% of share are blocked for 3 year. You cant sell them.

In your backoffice, console.

You will, what ever the price is at that time you can sell at that price.

You will get in demat on 18th, then they are available on kite.

When you bought the shares?

@nithin SIr,

Hi Sir,

my total stock for Yes bank is 445 in which I purchased 390 stock few days before and 55 may be like few months before so out of total 445 if they are holding my 75% stock than also I must see 111 stock in my account but it is only showing 55 stock in my account.

Also, it is showing as only 42 stock is block out of 445, It’s damn confusing

Yes, But it should show 25 stock in my account it is not showing the correct number

My 75% shares will be locked but What about the rest 25%?
I can not see my 25% shares which i am free to trade.
In the console all i can see is my shares on 13 March.

I thought yesbank will tank , but up 50%

1 Like

Stocks bought on 13th will be delivered on 18th, after that you can sell. 25% of the free holdings can be sold anytime.

@TheGouda
Can you check this.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from [75% of all Yes Bank shares held will be blocked for 3 years](https://tradingqna.com/t/75-of-all-yes-bank-share

My share will be blocked …what can do pls tell anybody

@ASLAM_SHAIKH Please DM your client id, will get it checked.

What happens to locked 75% of share price ? price also locked ?

Only quantity is locked, after 3 years quantity is released and one can sell at available current market prices.