About Streak - algo trading category

Hi @REVANTH, you cannot do this in Streak currently.

Hi @Gaurav_Bhatnagar, Streak does support option contracts. It supports Equity (Cash) and Equity, Currency and Commodities Future contracts.

is steak back Testing work by candle by candle or Tick by Tick ?

Hi @KiranTrader,

Streak considers Candle OHLC data while backtesting. You can backtest 1, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30 min and 1 hr and 1 day candle data in Streak.

@Krishnendu
so candle by candle, can i backtest 15m using 1m candles?
is doing tick by tick best or timelength graph candles best?
which one is accurate ?

As mentioned in the previous reply, you can do this.

Both can be accurate if the data is accurate.

1 Like

I am trying to create a strategy where if the first 2 min candle (9.15 to 9.17) is a green candle, buy should trigger. trade time is 9.17 to 9.18
As there is no option for 2 min candle I guess, I am using below code in 1 min setting
prev close higher than prev n(open, -2, min) but in backtest it is triggering even when the 2 min candle is red. Can you guide what am I doing wrong

Hi @B_Singh !

Please use the conditions as shown in the image to do create and backtest strategy as per your requirement. Let us know for any further help :

Hi,
I have been using streak for a couple of weeks now and I am using the 3 months ultimate plan.
I have back tested a few strategies. I have also created a basket of my favorite stocks. Before deploying I want to know, if I deploy the same strategy for my basket.

if, on a 15 min candle all the conditions are being met for 6 stocks out of my entire basket,
will the plug-in be able to take positions on all the 6 stocks simultaneously ?

I think you posted duplicate, but here is the response thread.

hi,
Is there any mobile application to trade automatically ?
for android users ?

I don’t think so anything is there for android users.

sir I want to create a backtest for 9.45 to 10 am candle break out. but i am unable to create it so please can you guide me in creating the same.

Hi @Raju_Phirke the below conditions should meet your requirement

1 Like

I wanted to get the above scan results on streak, but in streak scan results are 0.
Given below are the conditions that I used in streak.

Scan for Abs( Central pivot range(bc) - Central pivot range(tc) ) lower than Central pivot range(pp) * 0.001 and VWMA(close,20,0) crosses above VWAP(0) and Close(0) higher than Central pivot range(tc) and Close(0) higher than VWAP(0) and Close(0) higher than VWMA(close,20,0) on 5 Minute candles using candlestick chart.

As per Streak the scan results are 0, but as per ChartInk I got some screened stocks. Please Help me to find out the reason for the difference.
I am attaching the stocks given by chartink for the days 23-03-23 and 24-03-23.

1 Like

Your query has been replied here - Streak scanner condition - #10 by ValueIQ

@Vasu_patel I have already took note of it. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

hi,while back testing with streak the results differ when i choose current monthly contract vs Next monthly contract. The Next monthyly contracts show great PnL comparing to currenrt monthly contract. will there be liquidity problem if i trade live. IN (Nifty/BankNifty)

@Streak hai please help me to create scanner for RSI

if RSI touch 30 and if RSI touch 70

Hi @TradeB2B

We have shared conditions that generate results if RSI lower than equal to 30 or RSI higher than equal to 70. The exact requirements cannot be implemented. As a workaround, you can implement the below conditions.

Note: Make sure to change the main block filter from Matches All to Matched Any.

Hope this helps.

1 Like