Adani Enterprises Lower Circuit 35%

Yesterday Adani Enterprises fallen down 35%. Why stock did not stopped at 20%? When it comes to rise, Exchanges allow very striclty not to grow more than 5% or 10% or max 20%. But when it comes to fall how can instrument fall to drastic levels? 35% in a single trading session. Why circuit fail? why it’s restricted to downside but not upside? I never seen an instrument going HIGH above 20%.

@nithin

Stocks which are on F&O don’t have any circuit limits, or the maximum stock can move in a day, but they do have a dynamic price band at which there is a cooling-off period of 15 mins before the band is expanded.

This is why yesterday and the day before yesterday, Adani Green which is not a stock trading in F&O hit the lower circuit of 10% and stopped trading. Whereas Adani enterprises hit 10% down and stopped trading for 15 mins, then 15% down and stopped trading for 15 mins etc until it was 35% down before it bounced back.

Btw this is explained in detail here

4 Likes

The highest rise I have seen in a single day is with yes bank. I think it went up by 50 to 55 percent in one trading session.

Anybody knows what’s the maximum rise we have seen so far in a single trading session ?

1 Like

Stocks climb up the stairs and jump out of the window … Nothing to do with exchanges for FNO stocks, that’s how it generally works. I also only remember such moves on the downside, ZEEL was the last one i got a trade on that moved like this.

Similarly Index too can have volatile crashes (over multiple days), but when do we get those on the upside ? Upside is slow and steady in comparison. I guess Fear > Greed in the short term.

1 Like

My point was at the time of HIGH Circuits won’t break that easily and won’t stay at high areas. When it comes to LOW side. It’s a definite stay in lower areas. This hurts. Always negatives playing more role. How much time it took to Raise for adani? 2 years? 1 year? No idea but 1 week! smashed! This hurts real bad. Human psychos or algo’s playing a role. no idea!

I saw PC Jeweller same way, DHFL, Jet Airways same shit.

1 Like

Rcom went 40% High in One trading session. back in 2018

FnO stocks are backed up with heavy orders in futures and options. And they are just a contract with expiry. When news are this bad , they all tend to exit their positions very quickly.
This is why FnO high risk rewards than normal equities.

yes, answer is still the same.

It will hurt for longs and is good for shorts. But plenty of short trades cause pain too when dips get bought so its not that shorts make a killing always.

This is part of the price discovery process. All of the stocks that you mentioned deserved to be rerated downwards. So whats the problem ? Should shitty stocks have high price ? This happened before algos too and there is nothing psychotic about it. It happens in indices too over multiple days.

Markets are a competitive place and they have evolved in a way that price movement makes people, unprepared/irresponsible ones especially, to make mistakes. Not directed at you specifically, but – not everyone has to trade/invest directly. For most people, just investing in Mutual Funds / ETFs + some sort of diversification and allocation plan is enough. Do SIP, dont look at prices and invest for retirement. Better to focus on career instead of timepass in markets if not serious.

I thought the trading forum is to discuss stock market queries, education, or analysis. You are using it to discuss what happened in history and what just happened yesterday. Are you a news anchor or some business channel? :rofl:

I don’t think so. And he is not an “Advanced course peddler” like you :rofl:

3 Likes

Definitely not to share web address.

You sound like one more than anybody else over here. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Business thanda hai ?? Nahi ho rahi marketing to jane do.

1 Like

Grow up bro. Don’t act childish.
If you really think zerodha is not tracking whatever we post then you need to gain some extra knowledge about this platform.

1 Like

You are claiming to be best stock market institute.
Lol.

My problem is with people like you who do such promotion. About me making money from market. Well. Trust me. My yearly tax amount from trading is more than your trading capital.

Quoting from your website :joy:

Traders Mantra is the best Stock Market institute that provides the [STOCK MARKET COURSES] at the basic level, intermediate and also master levels

This is from his profile. Lol. Literally ROFL

If not joining his course, we are at least giving clicks to his website. :joy::joy:

Omg @tradersmantra is going viral :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So much bickering under adani post, very apt!

Thanks for talking about my business. From last 6 months, I never talked about any of my business service.

Trading Q and A asked about my company, website and bio in my profile. So, I wrote it. Shouldn’t I?

This is tradersmantra’s strength that being in an active platform like trading q and a, and not posting even a single promotional post. This is the weakness of failure traders to comment on my right analysis and asking me hows my business going.

Let me add a little more about my business. Come to us and enquire about the courses, you won’t be able to get enrolled. You know why? Coz our pitch eliminated the 95% of losing mentality and only serious traders automatically enrolled by our service.

If trading Q and A is fun for you, then I am not here for being ultra professional. I can reply you in good manner but lets not spoil the post where people come to talk about stocks.

More you want to know my business, my porfolio, my understanding and psychology about stock market? Use new thread, and I promise that traders will get benefit with that thread too.

Sample of my free social work you can check under this link. May be few of you have change your perception about me marketing.

https://tradingqna.com/t/are-expert-in-neo-wave/142993/4?u=tradersmantra