Adani Enterprises Lower Circuit 35%

Your reply is a perfect example of how to talk useless and win in own mind only.

You know my trading capital? :thinking:

yes these are even better.

Paid or free, There is so much junk on the internet, lots of useless gyan. And that’s quite a bit of arrogance/self deception to consider your posts as social work. Anyway, good luck with your ‘analysis’ and hopefully you can transition from analysis to real trades. Good luck …

5 Likes

Luck doesn’t work when it comes to real life and real trading.

Still, thanks for the wishes.

Happy trading!

This doesn’t make any sense.

I can see why you are getting emotional. But calm down bro please.

If you werent born in slum consider youself lucky right there.

During this time I understand that the cash market stops trading for 15 minutes. What about the derivative market? They are at more risk. During this time I do understand that no new contract can be added, but can the existing FnO positions be closed?

Another question based on the same condition: What if the max-margin is blocked for Futures Option selling is used and the stock is in a cooling period? The broker cannot exit the position. Then the stock falls 10% more. By the time trading is allowed the Buy Future contract has lost 4 lakhs vs margin blocked of 2 lakhs. In this scenario what do the brokers do? Who takes the loss?

1 Like

You made your assumption on my profitability and I made an assumption on your trading capital.
Now which is a better example for ‘how to talk useless’.

I should have read your post before replying.
I replied the exact same thing. Lol.

Anyways. Not gonna delete now.

‘We’ make 90% of our revenue from “Trading”, and
10% from Courses.

Later: We spend 10% of our time in market (bcos mkt is our ‘cuss word’) and
90% of the time mentoring (bcos ‘we’ want everyone to be money maker)
including (read as especially) weekends bcos …

I can reply your every post. Like I made assumption of not earning a penny because I saw your recent trolling and news posts. You made assumption on my capital with what??

Moreover, I am finishing this topic with just a statement that my analysis are getting correct almost everytime. You can track me for my future analysis also. Second, I am running advance courses and providing the free material of that advance course ELLIOTT WAVE THEORY in this forum.

If still, you have some troll to do, Start a new thread, and keep trolling where I would be talking more about market and less about how to win the conversation.

Anyone with any actual profitable trading experience will know that that is not how trading works. This makes it clear which group you belong to.

But maybe it does for elliott wave hindsight traders. Keep peddling, I don’t think people on this forum will fall for that. Could be wrong, but from what i have read from people i respect - Eliot waves don’t work. Just some over complicated bs hindsight nonsense. Just the kind for fake gurus to pick up on as you can always come up with reasons in hindsight to explain away. But good luck if it works for you, simple things - very simple things - work well enough for me, people don’t need ‘advanced’ stuff.

I was your hardcore follower. I waited and waited and waited. How much more should I wait ?

:joy::joy:

This. At least the ones who are active here definitely won’t fall for such things. May be he should try moneycontrol forum. :thinking:

1 Like

Sgxnifty.org is better for such activities :sweat_smile:

No you did not. Liar liar nothing but a scammer.

Stop wasting my time and shut me up by showing me them ITR.

So, this is my worst analysis you got. Thanks once again for promoting me again. This is how Elliott wave works. If not a move, we don’t play.

So, let me help you here to have a good sleep which I think you have lost from few days. “Want to learn Elliott wave? keep watching our posts and get enrolled”.

May be this give you a little relief. Well, I do get wrong sometimes. I will surely give you an opportunity at that time come and troll again.

Take care.

Okay Astrologer.

I am wasting your time?

Tip: Have your own access.

1 Like

1 Like

@Jason_Castelino
On a lazy weekend and on my mobile. Can’t type much. But this is what @tradersmantra is basically saying.

His “dukaan” is open.You give 80,000 “monies”, he take your “monies” and give you Elliot wave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This is same like the calls I get from Bajaj finance. Every day they call and ask if I want a Pre approved loan of 35lakhs. Even after telling them I do not want, they won’t stop calling me.