Aditya Birla Fashion - Rights Issue

I have zeroda account and its linked to pnb account and I have these shares in that account , now when I go to payment section while applying for Aditya birla fasion- right issue , pnb bank is not listed there for payment, what should I do now

@ShubhS9, can you please help me on this.

@mohitmehra can you.

@mohitmehra, can you please urgently help .

I am getting invalid DP I’d when entering in RTA’s link. What can be done with that

Thanks for the info. Ao if i am applying for rights share, can i sell it once it got allotted…? Or do i need to wait next six months…?

Maybe this will help you.

There is no waiting period, you can sell whenever you want after listing.

Hi @ShubhS9,
I really appreciate for clearly answering all the questions asked above. I went through completely but couldn’t find answer to my doubt, and I’m sure most of us will be having the same confusion who are new to this new trap by the company with the fancy name “Rights Issue”.

Coming on to my question,
So while I tried to fill the details on LinkInTime website it was asking for “No. of shares applied *”, what exactly should I fill here?
A). Number of REs purchased by paying premium
B). Number of REs received for free from the company + Number of REs purchased by paying premium
?

1 Like

I am getting the same issue
Nothing is happening after using space between the two
What to do now?

I had bought 950 units of the ABFRL-RE from my Zerodha account but unable to check from tthe linkintime web portal… Whenever I try to add my DP ID, it says NO RECORDS FOUND…

Please help

@mohitmehra can you.

@ShubhS9 any help would be appreciated…

You can go with option B.

Ok. Thanks.

This is the list of banks you can use to apply for the Rights issue via ASBA-Net banking which is an alternative to the RTA website for applying for the issue in case you’re facing an issue with PNB.

You’d see a pop-up or a banner when you log in to Net-banking that’ll show the process to apply for the rights issue.

Should you still have an issue with the bank through ASBA, try checking with a different bank other than PNB.

You will either be able to use one of the banks listed on the RTA’s website to apply. Alternatively, you can check if any bank where you have an account is an SCSB bank and allows you to apply via netbanking ASBA.

The RTA is not checking the demat accounts in real time to see the REs in the account. They have records as of the holding date. You can go ahead and apply here - https://linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html. The RTA will check for the REs received and purchased in the demat account when they process allotment.

Hello,

I have made the payment.

Below is the schedule for payment.

Schedule Face Value Premium Total
On Application 5.0 50.0 55.0
1st Call [January 2021] 2.5 25.0 27.5
2nd Call [July 2021] 2.5 25.0 27.5
Total 10.0 100.0 110.0

What is ‘1st Call [January 2021]’ and ‘2nd Call [July 2021]’?

Do I have to pay premium on 1st and 2nd call for my 626 AFRL-RE stocks?

Regards,

ABFRL’s rights shares are partly paid like Reliance.

What you are paying when applying for these shares is partial amount (Rs. 55 off 110 Total), you still have to pay 55 more in two installments to complete issue price of 110.

If you hold these shares of ABFRL in January (and July as well) you will have to make the payment, if you sell these shares the obligation to pay is passed on to the buyer.

I purchased RE last week and now applying through linkintime.co.in should I select Do or Renounce? And what do you mean by renounce