Aditya Birla Fashion - Rights Issue

You need to apply separately for the 626 RE you have purchased from zerodha by selecting the renouncee option and the 4 RE which you received from the company you need to select the shareholder option.

1 Like

Hi Team, Need help on the RE.

I have wrongly purchased the Aditya Birla RE and unable to see that in Kite now. Is there any way to get the same amount back .?

REā€™s wonā€™t show in Kite Holding anymore as Trading Window has closed though they are still in your Demat account and will remain there until 22nd July, after that REā€™s will vanish from demat as well. There is no way for you to get your money back unless you apply for rights shares.

@ShubhS9 hii i had 48 Aditya Birla RE. Now since the Trading of the same is closed. Can i make the payment of Rs. 55 per share today as the issue shall close on 22nd July 2020??

Please revert on urgent basis

Yes, you can apply anytime until 22nd July. Process is explained above.

Hi @ShubhS9, can you please help me on my query.

I have zeroda account and its linked to pnb account and I have these shares in that account , now when I go to payment section while applying for Aditya birla fasion- right issue , pnb bank is not listed there for payment, what should I do now

@ShubhS9, can you please help me on this.

@mohitmehra can you.

@mohitmehra, can you please urgently help .

I am getting invalid DP Iā€™d when entering in RTAā€™s link. What can be done with that

Thanks for the info. Ao if i am applying for rights share, can i sell it once it got allottedā€¦? Or do i need to wait next six monthsā€¦?

Maybe this will help you.

There is no waiting period, you can sell whenever you want after listing.

Hi @ShubhS9,
I really appreciate for clearly answering all the questions asked above. I went through completely but couldnā€™t find answer to my doubt, and Iā€™m sure most of us will be having the same confusion who are new to this new trap by the company with the fancy name ā€œRights Issueā€.

Coming on to my question,
So while I tried to fill the details on LinkInTime website it was asking for ā€œNo. of shares applied *ā€, what exactly should I fill here?
A). Number of REs purchased by paying premium
B). Number of REs received for free from the company + Number of REs purchased by paying premium
?

1 Like

I am getting the same issue
Nothing is happening after using space between the two
What to do now?

I had bought 950 units of the ABFRL-RE from my Zerodha account but unable to check from tthe linkintime web portalā€¦ Whenever I try to add my DP ID, it says NO RECORDS FOUNDā€¦

Please help

@mohitmehra can you.

@ShubhS9 any help would be appreciatedā€¦

You can go with option B.

Ok. Thanks.