Aditya Birla Fashion - Rights Issue

This is the list of banks you can use to apply for the Rights issue via ASBA-Net banking which is an alternative to the RTA website for applying for the issue in case you’re facing an issue with PNB.

You’d see a pop-up or a banner when you log in to Net-banking that’ll show the process to apply for the rights issue.

Should you still have an issue with the bank through ASBA, try checking with a different bank other than PNB.

You will either be able to use one of the banks listed on the RTA’s website to apply. Alternatively, you can check if any bank where you have an account is an SCSB bank and allows you to apply via netbanking ASBA.

The RTA is not checking the demat accounts in real time to see the REs in the account. They have records as of the holding date. You can go ahead and apply here - https://linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html. The RTA will check for the REs received and purchased in the demat account when they process allotment.

Hello,

I have made the payment.

Below is the schedule for payment.

Schedule Face Value Premium Total
On Application 5.0 50.0 55.0
1st Call [January 2021] 2.5 25.0 27.5
2nd Call [July 2021] 2.5 25.0 27.5
Total 10.0 100.0 110.0

What is ‘1st Call [January 2021]’ and ‘2nd Call [July 2021]’?

Do I have to pay premium on 1st and 2nd call for my 626 AFRL-RE stocks?

Regards,

ABFRL’s rights shares are partly paid like Reliance.

What you are paying when applying for these shares is partial amount (Rs. 55 off 110 Total), you still have to pay 55 more in two installments to complete issue price of 110.

If you hold these shares of ABFRL in January (and July as well) you will have to make the payment, if you sell these shares the obligation to pay is passed on to the buyer.

I purchased RE last week and now applying through linkintime.co.in should I select Do or Renounce? And what do you mean by renounce

If you’ve bought REs from the secondary market, you’re buying it from someone who is renouncing his right. The seller would be the renouncer and the buyer would be renouncee.

Everything is clear now! Thank you @ShubhS9 and @DrNik

Finger crossed!! Profit :roll_eyes:

Knowledge without Practice is useless, Practice without knowledge is dangerous

1 Like

Try the asba method for payment of rights shares.

Sir I have purchased 40 shares of ABFRL right issue which I could not sold and I have been alloted 11 shares under right issue. How I could sell 40 shares lying in my dmat account.

Trading window for RE’s has closed, you can’t sell them now. Only option for you is to use those RE’s to apply for ABFRL’s rights shares else you will lose all the money paid to purchase RE’s.

If I receive 40 shares when I will be able to sell them.

Tentative listing date is 7th August, you can sell anytime after listing.

I need some help. I bought some RE shares on 15th July. I do not have ABFRL.

I accidentally bought the RE ones. I can not sell them now.

It shows zero in my Portfolio.

Kindly suggest if i can sell those or get my money back some how.

I have purchased 100 numbers of Aditya Birla RE and now i cant able to see in Kite as well.

I am tryin for applying rights and i am always getting “DP/Client ID does not exists”. Ecven i tried with “https://linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html” as well.

Can someone help here ?

Trading window for RE’s has closed, you can’t sell them now. Only option for you is to use those RE’s to apply for ABFRL’s rights shares else you will lose all the money paid to purchase RE’s.

I tried doing that but getting this everytime - DP/Client ID does not exists

Any suggestions???

One more thing since I am entitled for 11 shares and I have bought 40 from market so does I have to apply for 51 shares or I can apply 40 shares only

since I am entitled for 11 shares and I have also bought 40 from market so does I have to apply for 51 shares or I can apply 40 shares only