Aditya Birla Fashion - Rights Issue

You can apply for 51 shares.

The REs stopped trading on17th July. However, these will be visible under your portfolio on console till the time the issue is open (22nd July). Post which, these REs will be removed from your account.

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here .
The DP Name is Zerodha Broking Limited.

Should you see an error ‘Invalid DP ID/DP account’ you can split the demat account number (16 digits) as
DP ID: 12081600 and DP account: the remaining 8 digits

Alternatively, you can check if any bank where you have an account is an SCSB bank and allows you to apply via netbanking ASBA.

f you don’t apply for the rights issue through the RTA or via ASBA, you will lose the premium you’ve paid to buy the REs since they will be removed from your demat account.

You need to ensure that you’re using the 16-digit ID available here .
The DP Name is Zerodha Broking Limited.

Should you see an error ‘Invalid DP ID/DP account’ you can split the demat account number (16 digits) as
DP ID: 12081600 and DP account: the remaining 8 digits

Alternatively, you can check if any bank where you have an account is an SCSB bank and allows you to apply via netbanking ASBA.

Hi I don’t have any other account list there can I do payment using someone else account . if yes can you please share the process

Hi I don’t have any other account and NetBanking, can I use some one else account for payment , if yes can you please share the process.

The RTA does PAN check, so applying through someone else’ bank account wont be possible.

I don’t have abfrl main share. But i had bought 500 abfrl right issue share . And already applied for re share @ 55 rs per share for 500 abfrl re share . Will i get the 500 abfrl pp share ?

Yes.

If you had purchase the REs and apply for the rights shares with correct details, you are guaranteed to receive allotment. If due to some error, you don’t receive allotment you can approach the RTA.

1 Like

Hi… I had purchased for RE shares. I could not find where to pay for the first installment of 55 rs. Please guide.
No amount deducted from zerodha to pay off.

In case you have bought REs, you would have been able to apply for the rights shares either through the RTA’s portal or via netbanking ASBA if your bank allows it. Explained on this post

Since you’ve not applied before the issue close date: 22/07/2020 and let the REs remain in your Zerodha account, they have now lapsed since the issue is closed and has been removed from your account and and you have lost the premium paid to acquire them.

Can I put a dispute at any end under any circumstances? I got no input from my broker on the issue n was maintaining cash in acc for same

The RTA (Registrar) of the company sends emails informing the investors. You can raise a complaint with SEBI proving you did not receive any communication from the RTA with respect to these rights issue.

Plzz given your contact number

Ascertain the shareholders of partly paid shares who are eligible to pay the First Call of Rs.27.50/- per share towards partly paid shares of the Company. (Rs.2.50/- towards face value and Rs.25/- towards share premium). Partly paid shares will not trade from 27 November 2020 … will list after sometime as first call paid share.

The company has now informed that, it is has revised the said record date of for payment of First call money to January 08,2021 …no dealing from 07 January 2020 and will start trading after payment of call money .

my ABFRL PP stocks are not shown in Zerodha page.
What to do ?

my ABFRL PP stocks are not shown in Zerodha page.
What to do ?

Saravanan, the ABFRL PP shares are temporarily suspended from trading as Company has made first call for payment. You can check exchange filing from the company here. You will also receive a notice from the company regarding this.

Thank you for the response.
So my Shares will show up after Jan’8 ? (Just wanted to know:))