Am I cheated by share market

But brother, what I am trying to say is that there is a big difference between when I demo traded with my 2 strategies they were giving fair results. And now when I am taking tradez in real market they are going entirely different. I WOULD HAVE SHOWN U THE RESULTS BUT it is time consuming to post it here.

The catch is:
Did you try demo and real on the same stock at the same nanosecond time using the same amount?
No, right? Thatā€™s the reason.
Stocks behave differently at different times to different inputs and outputs. Ex., in case of a very less volume stock, you can actually change the LTP.

1 Like

Its takes time to type and post all the details. And also if u r commmited to answer all my queries in detail then i might try.

I searched and found 2 good strategies through internet after a lot of hard work. And i tested them with multiple demo trades before plunging into the market. The results are different now, then what i saw with demo trades.

Whats the difference apart from emotions? Also when I trade with 20k, i have no big fear or greed.

So are u ready to answer my queries in detail? Because posting my demo trades will take time from my and ur side.

Your allegation might have been true, if it was one off.
But believe me each and every trader goes through this phase.
My younger brother back tested and made nearly 1.5 lakh pm while back testing and paper trading.
He started real trading 3 months back and is down by 1.5 lakh.

1 Like

Yeah, we can try. Otherwise whatā€™s the point of this thread? Good for nothing

1 Like

Then how do you expect the others to answer your query.

Damn, entitled much?

1 Like

Iok @Sherry_Seaan. Since u have asked me, take my two cents (u may pay it with your demo profitsā€¦just joking :rofl:)

Demo account is like holding and playing with paper snake ā€¦ although u may try to fool your mind by saying ā€œwhat i hold in my hand is paper snake but for time being just pretend that it is real snakeā€. Mind tells uā€¦yesā€¦yesā€¦my boss. But it knows its a paper snakeā€¦ a bite wonā€™t kill. So it holds as long as it wants to.

Now the real account is real poisonous snake. Even if you tell your mind to pretend it to be a paper snake. It cant. What do you do when the real snake tries to strike ā€¦okā€¦ now on u know what happens.

This is the difference. THE MINDā€¦ try to google about ā€œself sabotageā€

There is a very famous quote from an army general who won several wars against several empires- Helmuth von Moltke the Elder. ā€œno plan of operations extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main hostile force.ā€

Armies undergo training every day. This is their main job during peace time. But when they go into actual battle field against enemy, the training , their plan does not survive.

Your demo account experience, plan, strategy wonā€™t survive the first hour of real trading.

1 Like

One thing iā€™ve learned in market is strategies never make money no matter how complex or simple it is. Risk management and money management is the key to success. If you can manage your position sizes well you wonā€™t have to worry about emotional or psychological factor.

4 Likes

Main difference between demo and real trade is in real trade you are part of the game. So if you place a an order others are seeing your order in their market watch window and when it is executed (if it is huge enough) itā€™s effect is seen in the chart. If the price moves considerably because of your order, it effects trading of other traders. Whereas in demo trading, whatever you do it is not reflected in chart or is not effecting other traders. Now in the real world retail investors are not only competing with one another but with algo trading computers. They have logic written into them to snatch away whatever they can from other traders.

If my answer hurts you then i am sorryā€¦ But accept its a factā€¦ good luck ā€¦ hope you make money in future tradingā€¦

Donā€™t blame. Think. Reinvent. Try harder and safer this time. Avoid F&O. Play safe with Equity Cash.

people do loss because of selecting wrong segmentā€¦ if you are losing then try mcx or currencyā€¦ i personally like to trade mcxā€¦ it is much easier than equity

No, I am sorry. Actually what made me upset was that I got 2 comments, one from u and another from some other guy . Your comment was not that harsh but the other comment was harsh. So I vent my anger on u and on him. But sorry to both of u. And yes posting my problem here has restored my faith on stock market to some extent. Also, last few line of my first post where I called market fraud is my emotions. It was not intentional. I take it back.

Thanks bro.

As I Iam a new trader so I started with 20k capital. Brother, can other people see my orders also. You said that others can see big orders only.

Thanks brother.

Thanks and sorry. Last few lines where I called share market fraud was my emotions. It was unintentional. I take it back.

1 Like