Am I cheated by share market

Sorry to hear that. Start with less capital say 20k. Test it. And then proceed.

So u want to help me. Thanks for that. Are u on whatapp. I do not want to proceed here.

Brother, u r saying strategies which worked in Demo trading not at all worked with Real money. Why don’t u do the reverse! Try out the Losing strategies in Demo trading with Real money. Try ur Luck!

1 Like

Lol, not sharing my number with a stranger. What’s the point if you don’t want to share it in the forum itself?

LOL, so this guy wants to be spoon feed and expects to become a profitable trader.

Haha, good luck with that.

1 Like

scientists have found that if you use bracket order in MCX commodity your winning chances goes upto 80% percent

Lol, you must be an idiot to say that. How can u say that? How do u know if i have worked hard or not. Were u watching every thing. Do u know about me. just make sense or do not talk.

Ok I am posting one of strategy and results in demo as well as real trading here. Just confirm if u will help? Thanks

Yea, we can try. What else is the point of this thread?

Why am i an idiot for point out facts?

you clearly are not willing to work on yourself thats why you want people to spoon feed you everything. Look at the questions and replys you got.

I told you to think why demo trades work and not real time trading. but you don’t care. you want someone to hand hold you and tell you how to trade and make money.

So, again good luck with that.

and please dont resort to name calling. Any idiot can do that.

I m repeating again, ANY strategy will work fantastic if backtested. So why then does it fail in real time?

That is becasuse

1 . we use bias in our backtesting. This is done by the trader unconsciously. Only way to fix this if a computer does the complete backtesting. Also called insample testing.

1. Markets are driven by fundamentals on long terms and emotions on short terms. you cannot replicate the same conditions as you had during demo trading. To overcome this , you need to simulate out of sample testing. for e.g Take 1 month of data. First 10 days you would to backtesting . this is in sample testing. The next 10 days you wil have to forward test or out of sample testing. There are tools for this.

And before doing all this , you must first calculate the probabilities if your strategy is even viable. Many many strategies will fail right here.

Brother, do not get angry. It was u who started first. I gave u the taste of ur own medicine. But no hard feeling in the end if u take ur " spoon feeding" remark back. Take it back and then I will be sorry for what I said.
As far as replies I got, only 2 people including u reacted negatively. Other hold a sympethatic gesture and one is helping me to figure out my problem. U COULD HAVE DONE THAT. Strangly when a help is needed people hesitate and when come to making comments, its easy.

Redeem urself.

Ok, i m sorry if it hurt your feelings, but there are many people who come here to be spoon feed. Hard to separate the genuine traders from bad traders.

Ok end all this. I am sorry. After all I am here to get some views of real time traders about stock market.

Unable to upload the file. Could u suggest what should I do?

Hey don’t behave like a dumb. You have already shown your stupidity earlier too. So just shut up.

I replied to another guy not to you. He is known troller.

Sorry sorry sorry extreamely sorry. Forgive me please. I though I have no right to have my say. Sorry. By the way who is the troller. Please name him. And say u have forgiven me.

Hey don’t be sorry I knew you didn’t say that deliberately. And I know how much mental stress you are going though.

Thanks a lot brother. You see money is no bigger that humanity. Please delete that post where u used word “dumb” as it is reflecting in my thread. And which troller?