Am I cheated by share market

everyone cant be doctors, engineers same way everyone cannot be traders.

its study based. If you can study and understand basics of market, you can also trade.

Well, then I would say that Proof is in the pudding! Although, I must admit that I have never come across anyone saying 100% sure trade is achievable except some charlatans on Youtube who use these catchy heading on their videos to attract views and deceive newbie traders who have suffered some losses in their attempt to dabble with the stock market to make a quick buck. Nevertheless, there are some genuine researchers who work very hard to develop innovative methods to profit in the market, but they usually don’t go public with their methods. Be that as it may, I am still curious about your method…

This is the difference. Real money buys you food and keep the family happy. Demo money keeps your friends and admirers in jealous mode.

2 Likes

Basically, it’s review of actual vs demo to check what changed in actual that caused loss. If it’s some strategy based on say, some technical indicators, that can be tested again. So many factors, the failure analysis have to be done and the process refined.

hey… @DahiyaRavi.

your bio reads as below:
Contact me if you want to earn more from stock market. With Zero Loss. that is our specialty.

FFS. Can you prove u r not a con trying to cheat inexperienced traders here. If u cant proved better f*** off from here.

Hi Tarif,

Try backtesting your strategies and how they performed during a loner frame of time.
Some strategies tend to be cyclical.

I think, using too much strategies also leads to problems.

An old saying: Too much analysis, Leads to paralysis.

1 Like

Thanks findingAlpha, I will do that.

Stock market is purely based on SUPPLY and DEMAND and in live market nothing can help you to find who will buy and when . None of strategies can help you .

1 Like

Great!! :+1:

@Sherry_Seaan bro i too cheated by every one ,type your quetion in quoara page ,i know my post and solution about this question will be deleted soon ,please messgae me ,find me in facebook type name kane mishra

Demo account is like playing cricket with your friends in playground, whereas real account is like playing with real players in International level.
To extend further, there’s no or very few crowd to support the team in playground, but there’s huge crowd in international level which may impact the winning team.

I hope you realize the big difference.

Hedging is best practice with derivates for little reward/loss

All cant be doctors, same way all cannot be traders.

95 replies after the 1st post and i still dont see the strategy which was backtested.

1 Like

Dear Mr. Tarif, am also a whole time trader like you. Many times I also felt the same way as you have experienced. Let’s be starkly honest with ourselves and put this question to ourself. Has the market forced us to trade ?. The reality is that the bid and ask quotes entices us to buy/sell conjuring the image of gains in the mind. From this dimension the market cheats us by presenting the worst rates while it keeps the fine rates for its preferred clients. Do not use strategies implemented in the demo account as the reality is quite different. Demo account is merely to familiarize with the platform.

trick for how to enter in success zone without disturbing the markets and broker,because we loose then the broker earns
message me

@Sherry_Seaan
Hey dear,
could you please share your both strategies so that everyone can check whether there is really anything wrong with the market. Anyways as per you, your strategies are not working in real market so there is no harm in sharing them here, right?

Thanks

Trading is almost like gambling . Investing is in quality stock is real worth . Trading is for those who can control emotions .