Am I cheated by share market

Please please delete that stuff. Although its not for me as u said. But its written there in my thread

Paper/demo trading never works.
I did paper trading for straight 2 months before real trading.
I was never in a loss when paper trade.
But once I started real trading, I lost almost 40K.
8 out every 10 trades hits the stoploss.

Lot of people say that 90% of day traders lose money.
I do not use to believe that. But now I do.

Don’t lose your hard earned money. I learned the hard way.

@Sherry_Seaan

Are you here to learn or what? Be humble. Don’t talk back even if somebody teases you.
Between you yourself have clearly proven how idiot you are by posting that email of yours. :slight_smile:
I have not seen a more laughable and funny reasoning of incurring losses in trading than the 1 proposed by you. So don’t call others “even trolls” stupid. because for the purpose of this specific thread YOU are supposed to enact the role of STUPID.
We are all here to help. So be humble and seek answers

I never keep stop loss. I never loose.

1 Like

Good work done in paper/demo trade.
But Did you go back to the drawing table and checked whether the trades were exactly as per your actual trades, after you have lost? That would have given you info about where things went wrong!
But 10 days of analysis, just too little!

yes. that can be helpful to assist why loss occurred?

guys like this Sadhu should be banned. zerodha moderators pls do so …how can he use words like dumb/idiot etc. just because you are proven wrong time & again pls don’t get angry on others for no reason at all. use proper language & contribute to others rather than making personal attacks. be a better human else god & time will teach you one day…

I am unable to undetstand, but thanks nevertheless.

What kind of person are u. And why would i keep calm if some one teases me. I will teach him some manners. Wo kehte hai na " where one sheep goes, others follow it. U are doing same thing. Be sorry. Don’t use harsh words. learn good things. Do not take it in other way. No hard feelings.

And I can learn from many places. This is not the only place.

Where r u dude.

Sorry to hear that bro. Do not use more money for trading in the begning.

I dont need help from u. Also i did not ask for help. I wanted to know the views of people about market. I got it. Also i did not ask help from u. U r in my thread and i am not in urs.

Within next few hours I am going to delete or disable this thread if I could. The purpose for creating this post is fulfilled for the time being. If i could not do that I am not going to revisit it. I may return if need arises. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GENUINGLY SHARED THERE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCES AS MY DOUBTS CLEARED TO SOME EXTENT. MAY GOD BLESS THEM.

AND FOR THOSE WHO RESPONDED WITH HARSHNESS AND NEGATIVITY I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY " EVOLVE ON HUMANITARIAN GROUNDS". YOU SEE THESE THINGS CREATE ANGER , INSECURITY AND AN ATHMOSPGERE OF DISBELIEF. BUT THESE PEOPLE DON’t UNDERSTAND THAT. They act rudely, insanly, as if they possess a lot of knowledge. Mind u, I myself is a keen learner not by choice but as a result of curcumstances. I may have more knowledge than u, but I do not showoff or act rudely. Learn good things.That will help u in return.

Also, the word " fraud" used for share market by me was unintentional. It was agony. I take it back. Sorry. It happens with many people. But here few guys are labelling me as stupid. They should have gone through that part of my thread where I took it back and said sorry. But they have time to give harsh comments but not for reading this thread. They should have done there homework.

Hey brother sadhu is a nice guy as u r. Both of u forget ur differences. Be friends.

In the end forget all the differences. I am leaving this thread and forum for now. Purpose fulfilled.

Then how do you protect your capital if not Stop Loss? With Options? Or some other way? Just curious…

If a trade is to be executed, after studying 2 or 3 parameters, it will go through. Stop is a method to allow exchanges to manipulate the trade back and then forth to the targets.

People who say keep stop loss, are 50% sure of their studies and methods.

What if I say I will tell you method to be 100% sure of your trade?

@iSTFF

1 Like

It seems that God already taught you a good lesson. By the grace of God I am doing very well,thank you.