Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

Hey all @Spaceship @Lets_Invest @Shivam_Gupta @mexpress @hydtrader @umabathy @gopchem and Others,

Is it okay if I create a weekly thread as ‘Trade views and Profit/Loss for 6 Nov - 10 Nov, week 2’. You can track and post with more context. Maybe more people will participate?

Or do you guys want a daily thread? This could be a little hard especially for carry positions and in terms of creating everyday.

3 Likes

You don’t face trouble with small quantity? You are able to exit immediately with small quantity?

Try changing your browser. Refresh n clear catche, cookies, temporary files etc.

Try with mobile browser & try with browser on PC laptop.

You can surely create a new thread as - Weekly trading diary.

1 Like

Okay done. Will create a thread ‘Weekly trading diary: Nov Week 2, Profit/Loss for 6 Nov - 10 Nov’ cool?

Yes, You can create Weekly Thread. :+1:

1 Like

Done, you guys can start posting on this thread:

Yes @Srinivas. It will be nice.

1 Like

@Lets_Invest hat made you enter at 12.12? it was a clear sideways consolidation until it gave a break out at 14.25? Can you please share your trading strategy for this trade?

@Lets_Invest I am not questioning here . Just want to add to my knowledge :slight_smile:

No Rocket Science.
My 2nd Trade was in TITAN I was Observing the Price Movement from Opening.
Continuously Buying was Going on The Best Part When You will see on Chart 5 EMA it was support for the Stock.
I observed that when ever Stock touched 5 EMA Fresh Buying start Increasing.

In my 2 Trade I exit at 771.25/-
I Thought Now, It will not go anywhere from here.

Than I saw the same pattern which I observed for the 2nd Trade in TITAN.

Again I bought at 775. After This what happen we all know.
My Actual Target was 785 but When it Reached 782 I Clicked Exit. And it took 781.95 average Price.
At this moment the Stock was very Volatile.

My 1st Trade was in INFIBEAM
My 2nd Trade was in TITAN
My 3rd Trade Again TITAN.

2 Likes

@Lets_Invest Thank you for sharing . The trade went to a Rs. 5 loss minutes after you entered the trade but you holded on and got your rewards. You trade very differently then i do . All the best and happy Trading!

I forgot to Mention.
My Stop-loss was at Rs.769/-

1 Like

Hi @Lets_Invest,
Could you please share your stock screening strategy? Many thanks in advance.

Hey @zy7653 Brother Again No Rocket Science for This Stock Screening.
Simply I visit NSE website
https://www.nseindia.com

1 Like

That was a quick response @Lets_Invest Thank you very much brother. But I have one more question. :):grinning:

I believe you have picked it up from most active stocks. Do you wait until any specific time to enter into trade? Or any other method. :slight_smile:

Yes, After 9:45 AM Once the Trend is set I enter.
In First 30 min due to heavy volume we don’t know where the trend will go.
Once the Stock get settled after 10:00 AM Direction is Clear.

If there is any specific news about any stock and we know stock will go Up/down Then I enter early and Exit early once I Capture Rs.3-4 Movement.

1 Like

This Thread is so Silent Looks Like went on Holiday. :sleeping::sleeping:

The thread has been shifted to the weekly thread. Let’s discuss on a weekly basis, it will have more context and discussion.

okayhttps://tradingqna.com/t/anybody-made-profit-loss-today/23112/543

Im fairly new to trading Options, yet today I did my first options trade in Nifty Dec10700 CE and Nifty Dec10750 CE. Both were MIS long orders.

I thought I’d made a profit, but forgot that for Options the brokerage is flat Rs.20 and not 0.01%.

So I think I made a minor loss of 20 odd rupees :joy:.
Just happy to learn a new lesson for 20 bucks.

That’s all folks!