Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

yes brother. I Trade in NRML only

That’s Very Good.
The best part about NRML Order over Intraday positions that you have plenty of time but we IntradayTraders don’t have time either we make profit or Loss.
Also we IntradayTraders don’t get 2nd opportunity, if there is little bit of greed we end up making loss. And when we come into reality it’s 3:20 PM and Order gets Squared Off.

1 Like

Thanks Sir. I got it now

Hey Guys Whats Your View on This Settings for Swing Trading.

Plot this Chart settings:-
Time period - 1 hour
(You can confirm trend by using 1 day Time frame for surety )
Moving Average - 5 EMA (make it green color)
Moving Average - 20 EMA (make it red color )
Candle - Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks.

When you will see 5 EMA Crossover 20 EMA from Below you will see a Uptrend in stock and you can confirmed this by using Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks.
If Two or three consecutive green Candlesticks trend is set for entry.

When you will see 5 EMA Crossover 20 EMA from above you will see downtrend in the Stock and you can confirm this by Heikin-Ashi Candlesticks.
If Two or three consecutive red Candlesticks trend is set for exit.

(It’s a Swing Trading Strategies Used by professional Traders when stock is in strong Uptrend or downtrend.)

Same Settings on INFRATEL.

Same Settings on BHARTIARTL

Same Settings on NIFTYOCTFUT.

5 Likes

Bro, this works best in trending market. But, how do you filter when market is in consolidation?

When the Market is in consolidation most people surrender their weapons.
But there are Always some stocks which will perform against the Market.
Don’t get attached to any specific stock you are here to make profit not to make love with any specific stock.

1 Like

Thanks got it :smiley:
Also one more thing I guess is using the 1 hour or higher time frame, so that there will be less consolidations compared to 5mins

While the strategy is good, Key is to find trend. In hindsight most of the indicators look good on chart. Key point is that what indicators tell you starting of the trend with more probability so that the strategy you happen to illustrate can work well.

Yes, I totally agree with your points.

1 Like

Anyone done Analysis for tomorrow Opening?

Global cues are positive for Today’s Market Let’s see How Nifty will React :smiley:
All the best Guys.

GBPINR future should move higher all news are positive only concern is GDP data .take 100 lots at 85.9384 .

Holding Buy Postion in AMBUJACEM.

1 Like

BankNifty 24200Call bought on Mahurat trading at 77 booked profit at 130 today.
:joy::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::upside_down_face::smiley::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Booked profit at 85.99 .

1 Like

booking Huge Profit in AIRTEL.

1 Like

@SurajM Congratulations :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Very Good :+1::+1::+1:

34K LOSS Reduced to 14k. so kinda 20k profit yey:innocent:

HOW? In which Script?