Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

I have shorted bank future i assume that there will be some correction may not be tomorrow but the next day

Guys, a separate thread will be created to discuss views on the market to make it easier for everyone. You can post and share views about the markets on that respective thread. Here is the thread for tomorrow.

1 Like

I think same thread title can be edited every day instead of creating new thread every day

please read my post of 24-10-2017 in this topiv only where i have mentioned that I am long in sbin . Toady with the opening itself i sell that position. I agains entered in SBIN with short position at aroun 3:00 PM today. I will wait to book profit in these position if it comes down tomorrow

The problem is there are 322 comments on this thread, becomes incredibly hard to keep track of the older comments.

I used AMO(after market order) toady otherwise my profit could have crossed 2 Lac. I exited from SBIN at around 294 while it goes up to 326

1 Like

@zy9599 Prabhu aap dhanya hai _/_:pray::pray::pray::pray:

A Valid point.I really Appreciate :ok_hand:your moderation in this regards as there are too many ppl creating multiple threads with same subject.

Yes, Becasue This Thread is Very Popular among Fellow Traders Everyone come here to see Who is booking profit who is making loss.
Traders are sharing their Order books.
People here Believe in Eachother and Brotherhood.

3 Likes

you mean popular :wink: @Lets_Invest

1 Like

We’ll ensure that the threads are merged so that the discussion of related topics happen on the right thread. Makes it a whole lot easier for other users to follow and track discussions.

1 Like

I am very untrained person while trading who do not have control on his greed and fear. you can see i exited my position of SBIN at very early stage. you see I also exit from two lot of KPIT at 131.55 while it rose up to 136. I exited from Jet airways at 517 and 524 while it rose up to 534. so do not deserve these great word. I want to learn from the post of Haribabu :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

How short position can be carry forward to next day?

Man, u r too humble.
U punch orders like a robot.
Ur profits are great.
Keep it up.

1 Like

trading in F&O under NRML order, the position can be carry forwarded up to the expiry of future by maintaining margin

@haribabu Sir, is in Reading mode.
He is Reading. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh, o.k. now it makes sense . Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

All the best Guys for today Trades.
Take smart decision don’t get fall into greed.
For every Profit/Loss You are responsible not market.
It’s your decision that matter market is king.
Don’t take any trade just for the shake of you have to take a Trade.
If you are not getting any opportunity just wait don’t be in hurry.
No trade is also a Trade.

3 Likes

loss 167 INR in PNB NOV FUT

entered and (exited later) at same price as trade was moving against me. Mistake - Should have waited till first candle close

Profit 7000INR-Capital(10,000)
Shorted PNB at 221 with margin 14x
Buyed Back at 210.
Traded value was around 2.5lakhs tho.:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes