Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

Hello, how you are making profit while others are complaining about the trading problems

I entered early and waited… Yes agreed i had problems exiting the trade too, But as soon as it resolved i completed the trade… Maybe total time took was 30 mins.

Hello, was it normal or mis?

I mentioned already i took margin of 14x… So obviously it is MIS.

Because my SL did not trigger and I could not square it up my self becasue it was a BO, I lost 45k. I was in profit of 25K before, which I booked. I still thought this must be a software glitch and my SL must have triggered in the actual market. So 45K it is. Now I cannot cover my losses because a lagre chunk is vanished, with no fault of mine.
Even if they picked the calls of sms ed me earlier to buy counter orders, I could have minimised the losses. But they smsed me after they reinstalled my BO and I lost 45K

Sad to hear your loss. I know how it feels to watch losing money being helpless. :anguished:

I am not sure, what to do. Go to court? It is too much effort, but 45K is not too low. I can find no possible way in which Zerodha can prove they are not responsible, even knowing there is risk in investment. This was after I have took into account that market risk.

I just hope I don’t see such things in future

Uploading…

We have to do something about this.

Zerodha terms and conditions shall lose you the case aswell i think

but what…

Are there any facilities like BO, CO in NOW? Is it possible to use NOW for market opening time and then switch to pi?

What scrip you were trading? Was it a banking stock?

Complaining to SEBI is waste of time. we have to wait for the final statement from CEO @nithin , A part from NSE orders the Kite and Pi both were hanging and not even getting 1 tick for 3-5 seconds sometimes. I think he is recruiting employees to get the posts UNLISTED very immediately as soon as they are posted. Instead of doing this you can provide reliable services to the clients then you don’t need to UNLIST anymore.

1 Like

Booked 18k but 10 lot of 10350 pe not squared off…
Please advice should I exice option on not ??? It is ITM option .

I lost around Rs. 155000/- in my short position of SBIN and PNB

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

PNB tricked me also today. The moment i shorted it at 218 it went up till 228 but i was able to buy it back at same price. Total loss is 167 Rs however looking cmp now 207 it could have given 35 k. What was you price of short?

Yes. And i knew the volatility that is why I put SL at 3 points down, fair enough, and safe for me. I would not have mind losing that SL amount of money