Anybody Made Profit/Loss Today?

Just Now, Nifty made High Of 10246.00

Don’t go media see our analysis about Nifty FnO and FII data. That is better than Media

Booked profit in SBIN.
Buy [email protected]
Sell [email protected]
:grin:

5 Likes

@maddy_Des congratulations :grin:

It’s going down Right now SBIN you exit at Right Time.

Don’t be exited with Profits.

Try to learn cheer up with Losses :joy::joy:

As per my trading statistics For every 100 ₹ I earned I am giving back 75 ₹ means I am getting only 25 ₹ for every 100 ₹ I earned.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Speculator we are here in market to book profit and cut our losses. :joy::joy::joy:
We should enjoy each an every earned penny. :grin:
No matter how much Brokerage and Taxes we pay A Profit is a Profit.

3 Likes

Yes…Reliance @883

@raheel265 Long or Short Position?

Short. Bought @838 last week @Lets_Invest

Thats very Good :smiley:

1 Like

You wanna say long?

I am also in short :money_mouth_face:
I have found that pivots work like magic.

Guys you are making like chat room. :joy:

For chats see my profile

I Love to take buy position in any stock but the problem with buy position is that the upward momentum last for few seconds and the Stock suddenly drop down.

But In Short Position you short at higher level and stock keep on coming coming coming down. :joy::joy::joy:
Although I don’t believe in DOM but there are Always Higher no of People selling than buying it :joy:

This game is so dam Awesome :sunglasses:

Just booked profit in ZEEL 1 lot from 504 to 502.5

1 Like

It depends completely on your mindset.
Like I am mostly bull trader but my Mother is a bear trader. If I took 10 trades only 3 will be short ones, while my mother takes 7 shorts and only 2-3 buy.
And whether you are long or short the same thing happens that you are saying. I can confidently say that
the problem with short position is that the downward momentum last for few seconds and the Stock suddenly rises up.

But In long Position you buy at lower level and stock keep on coming coming coming up. :joy::joy::joy:

So it’s basically how your temperament is!!!

@kar35 congratulations :blush:

Hahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Booked Profit In BPCL & BHARTIARTL.
Took long Positions in Both.

1 Like