Arranging funds for trading

Hi Akash, will contact you through dm… thanks

1 Like

No one will actually help in this forum. Most of comments you will see either criticizing you for no reason or giving free advise as you are their best friends but won’t actually help you…

I would advise you to arrange funds from your local known people and convince them, tell them about your plan and strategy whatever you have, make them believe that it is actually possible… if they have money they will definitely give you…

Here in this forum, people will only give out of topic advise for free without any reason…
Good luck.

Fantastic advice @rajgupta9011, Good Samaritan.

1 Like

@rajgupta9011 You didnt appear sincere to me. You started the wide-angled passive aggressive slander. If you only gave advice, that would have been fine, instead you chose to introduce your general bitterness at others.

I am not here to argue with you… so mind your own business… I gave him a advise, it’s upto him whether he takes it or not…

One way to raise money is to sell what you have. In this case, you can build your strategy using platforms like Tradetron or streak and sell it to customers for a monthly fee or a share of profit. Lots of people do that.

I’d say if you can average over 6% per week, you don’t need additional capital, all you need is some patience to see your money grow by the power of compounding. For example, if you have capital for jut 1 lot now, in a few moths at 6% per week your capital will grow to trade 10 lots and in one year it will grow to trade 50 lots! And in just a few years, your account will grow so big that there wont be enough liquidity in the market for you to trade.

Borrowing would be just as dangerous -if not more- as taking excess leverage. But you can secure investors(angels or HNIs) by pitching your idea. Register yourself as a company and operate the same way as any startup would secure funding.

Good Luck!

5 Likes

Already tried it, amount is less… Anyway, I have decided to use my own funds to compound it… Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you sir, you are right.

As you said, I will keep compounding my money… in last one year I kept withdrawing the earned money due to personal expenses, but this time I will keep growing it while not be withdrawing…

1 Like

@Rajesh81 From personal experience I can tell you that achieving 6-9% return weekly consistently will be next to impossible in long run.

2 Likes

I understand sir,

As capital grows, it’s ok to be with less returns. Risk management always remains first priority.

Best decision !!

Good to know. All the best @Rajesh81

good on ya! Now that being settled, do you want to share the backtest results of your model here?! I’m interested in finding out your

• max losing streak
  • max winning streak
  • max drawdown

if you are open to sharing.

@Rajesh81
You can start making money from here only… Sell your strategy with some bucks…

I know where he is stuck it is the f exposure margin for hedged trades that is spoiling the party for many hedged option traders

Hi Sir,

There are many variance of strategy which I use based on situation.

Max drawdown was 9K on 1.6L capital, it happened few months back when I was slightly bullish but nifty went down around 300 points all of sudden ( few were saying that fall happened due to some glitches on nse side)

Max winning streak and losing streak: suppose I am bullish, then on next day, I will be only in lose if nifty is down by more than 85+ points… based on this scenario, most of the time I was winning… You can check the average range of nifty.

1 Like

If that was completely hedged then no problem… Main thing is, if I am going with 4 lots then one lot is naked…and it requires margin

1 Like

So, you are taking discretionary trades, is that what you are eluding to? And you haven’t really done any real backtesting with real data?!

didn’t get your meaning with real data…Do I still need backtesting if I am taking real trades since last one year?

1 Like

It doesn’t sound like you have a clear view of your own statistics, backtested or live tested. 90% accy and 9% weekly returns those are some tall claims and no data to back it up. Are you saying you never did a backtesting before staring going live or never assessed your trades for the past year to see whats your losing streak? These statistics are really important. Doesn’t inspire. confidence