Arranging funds for trading

If you start with Rs.1.6L capital, and make a 6% profit per week on that, in one year you will have upwards of Rs.30L capital. And in two years you will have Rs.5.4 crores capital. This is assuming that you are able to do this 50 weeks per year (2 weeks of vacation/holidays/sick leave/…).

Why exactly do you need more capital from outside? Is it not enough to do your thing for a couple of years, and wait and watch the capital grow?

1 Like

Sir I would request to watch as many video of tastytrade to understand options deeply going naked in india is very bad idea,ROCE is pathetic if you are serious about trading I would say leave india go to usa you have lots of scope n money also with people n rational SEC n not crazy SEBI who is living in 80 has not matured

1 Like

It’s completely upto you what you assume… not here to give any excuse to anyone. I know my confidence and trades I have taken in last one year… Thanks anyway for your view.

not if your keep withdrawing funds for your other expenses.

True. Assuming that you withdraw half of the gains for expenses, so that the profit comes down to 3% a week (and not the 6% or 9% that you said you make), Rs.1.6L will still become Rs.1.3 crores in 3 years. So if you manage to get the profits consistently for a few years, you can still make it good without involving (and having to answer the questions of) others, if you just wait for some time.

the way this thread has unravelled, there is nothing left to assume. and when someone point that out, how quickly are you getting down on the defensive. 2020-Covid year has been particularly good for option writers with high premiums and loosely regulated margin rules. If you took that for granted and thought of sustaining such returns, dude you are so cute!

6 Likes

Good for you… keep assuming.

Yes… will keep compounding now… will withdraw only when necessary.

How much capital you need…i will arrange for you

I agree with @Rejeesh_Mathew. Theres nothing left to assume anymore, it’s pretty clear now.

will contact you through dm. Thanks!

Why to invest with other’s when you have a profitable strategy.
I am not hiding it. Strategy is given as under.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PAPER TRADE IT FOR FEW DAYS !

It is for NIFTY Intraday Options.
After market closing select both CE & PE, prices around 35-40.
Keep both in market watch. Use M’cGinley & Alligator with 5 minutes time frame.
As usual crossing above for Buy & crossing downwards for Sell.
Targets : As per indicator or your comfort.
S/loss : As per indicator or 10-12 points.
With just 10.0K margin, you can earn 10-50 K per day (assuming 4 lots for each entry).
You can trade with any quantity.
N.B. : Watch the next day opening & adjust the strike rates accordingly !

EVERYONE WILL EARN WITHOUT MUCH TENSIONS !

Regards,
ASHOK V.
Maharaj.

5 Likes

Someone who is so confident of making 6% per week considering all odds of drawdowns won’t hesitate taking personal loans when the borrower is sure to make an extra return of 1700% per year. If strategy/process really works one won’t have to borrow in 2nd year.

I am sure your response would serve as an eye opener about what a reasonable return is on sustainable basis.

2 Likes

So one might think, but observe how this seems to have gone entirely unnoticed in this thread so far?

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.” – Upton Sinclair.

Hi ASHOK .
I am trading Options using Sensibull “Expert Trade” feature. Still I am making losses.
I request you to join as an Expert Trader @ Sensibull.

You are option buyer or seller.you need to sell vertical spreads

1 Like

I am “Slightly DELTA + Moderate THETA” trader : )

Try hedged positions, keep time decay as your plus points… Once you comfortable then try to develope your own strategy by keeping Greeks in mind… Also not forget risk management… good luck

You are a confused trader sorry to say that.
Use moving average find trend use verticle spread to trade in the direction or opposite direction
Watch tastytrade video learn what options are all about
Never trade naked in india(some time exchange goes down some time broker ,no one is held responsible but trader loses money)
You will be successful :slightly_smiling_face: keep position size in check

1 Like

Thanks for judging without reason. But I can bet that I am better than you in all aspects… Whether you have read theories or implemented those theories…

I never put myself in an argument with anyone for no reason, but it seems you have stucked yourself with a predefined strategy without knowing what Greek will affect you on what situation and ofcourse on what day. Good luck with your vertical spread…