Ask us any question about using Tickertape

May be index you can follow using sentinel, as you know what ever is listed on exchange those re available from sentinel.

Hi,

Are the company’s Revenue and EPS forecasts done based on some details about the deals and contracts of the company or is it done by just curve fitting algorithms?

and How frequently are they updated? As of now, the forcasts are for Nov 2021. when can we expect a next update?

Thanks,
Rajasekhar

Hey fellow investors! :wave:

In an effort to provide the best stock-screening experience to you, we have added 46 new filters on our Screener!

In this article, we have compiled a list of all the new filters across various categories such as profitability, ownership, price-volume, broker ratings, technical indicators, and so on.

Discover them here: https://bit.ly/3tN7SHi

1 Like

Can you provide piotrosci filter or screen also

@Tickertape
Why there is no ROCE, ROE, Book Value data in Tickertape ?

@Tickertape team is not active. I post a feedback regarding website on TradingQNA.

I haven’t received any reply from them.

2 Likes

Hey @Stonecold,

You can find the data for ROCE, ROE and book value on our Stock Screener.
Please let us know if you have any other queries :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @sudheer_kumar,

Thank you for your suggestion!
We have added this to our board of feature requests. Our team will certainly consider this filter as part of our future releases.

2 Likes

Hi @Tickertape ,
Is there any update on the rollout of piotrosci filter. I would resume the subscription if this is provided.

@Tickertape since there are many methods to calculate intrinsic value of a stock, may I know which method is used in determining whether its underpriced or overpriced.
Also would it be possible to quote the intrinsic value as well.

They had shared some insights about that in their forum

Hi @Tickertape,
Any update on this feature request for piotrosci screener

Answers first part of my question. Thanks

HI @Tickertape

can you please add , Revenue forecast and price upside in the filters . It will be very helpful you can restrict to only pro users.

1 Like

Hey @siva0,

Thank you for taking the time and writing to us, we have added this to list of feature requested and it will surely be considered for future releases.

1 Like

Hey,

Can I compare the Financials of 2 different companies simultaneosly?

Hey @Vikas_Khandelwal,

You can compare the financials of different companies by creating a custom universe on the Screener and then applying the income statement and balance sheet & cashflow filters from the add filter menu.

Please let us know if we can assist you in any other way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @sudheer_kumar,

We take user feedback with utmost importance and we do record every feature request and suggestion into our feature requests pipeline, and the concerned team goes through these requests periodically.

However, the implementation of these requests depends on various criteria, whether they fit into our vision for the product or not and a few more filters. Also, sometimes most common and frequent requests are prioritised over others.

We hope you understand and thank you for your patience.

1 Like

The description about the stock analysis seems to be quite helpful and I hope it will benefit a number of traders.

1 Like

can you add 10Y chart ?

2 Likes