Association of Retail Traders of India (ARTI)

I am in.

1 Like

Hello everybody!
Please fill this form to join the group.

2 Likes

whatsapp would be better, with atlteast 3-4 different admins. That way it will remain a social enterprise and not be a private one. That is what we are fighting for anyways. so it should be the core guiding principal of everything. No single person should be in control of or is singularly responsible for anything.

This scheme also facilitates hierarchy and redundancy.

1 Like

@Vandana1 Nice name selection.
@SBpat There must be ACCOUNTABILITY ! And reliability/continuity so if one member falls ill, another will take over. Let a select group of people be administering the group.

2 Likes

YES . it should also help and guide in cases where the registrar of a company play mischief . i am facing an issue with Karvy computershare pvt ltd for a simple address change issue in a physical share . it has been about 3 months since i have forwarded request letter with copy of Pan card ,Aadhar card .No response for over a month and when i emailed to inquire reply was that the request was rejected on signature differ ground( aadhar card and pan card has same signature and updated address) vide letter dated july 04 .the so called letter never received by me at either address. now it has been over a month since i have sent fresh request with all documents again plus signature verified by branch manager of a nationalized bank on bank letter head.
do you think for such small matter i make a complaint to sebi ,bse and nse .

1 Like

Thank you

@sabkaview I hope you realise that this for TRADERS and not investors. If we dilute our goals we traders will get lost.
Please go to SEBI and complain. Probably they will raise the networth requirements of registrars :wink:

1 Like

@p699 : thanks for making it clear . since i am not at all a trader it will not be for me.

@sabkaview Thanks for understanding sir. You wealthy people will have other avenues for sure. All the best.

This issue of yours will be best addressed by consumer court

Before that you can try filing complaint in one of the online consumer complaints website …they follow up everyday and ask you about it’s status nearly everyday …I had filed one last year with one of them (forgetting its name right now) and they were very prompt

1 Like

You shouldn’t discourage people from joining. Who says he cannot be trader? or whether he is not (a trader), if he is supporting our cause then definitely he can join. I support him.

1 Like

@p699 ; Thanks for your good wishes and well also for counting me among wealthy people !! holiday humor !!! have a long and successful trading future .

1 Like

@SBpat If he traders then he can definitely join. But this association should not waste its time solving problems which does not come under its domain.

Look association works on agendas and not on who joins or not. as long as the office bearers are working for the agenda of the association, there should not be problem, who joins or not. Apart from traders we need outside support too. According to me, that is important. That way it will only help getting our voices heard.

2 Likes

@Vandana1: thanks for kind guidance. i will do the needful .actually i never thought a simple address change request in this era of pan card ,aadhar card where you have in built signature and address will be so painful with karvy.

1 Like

Hmm… I recently received a letter from Karvy Computershare Private Lmt regarding JSW Steel Ltd. 0.01% preference shares redemption… There was no problem with the address… Make sure you gave them the right address

@SBpat Anybody can join no doubt. But association will work on agenda only and nothing else. And this agenda is about traders’s problems and not issues related physical shares. We hold shares for 20 minutes not 20 years !

1 Like

Ok filled the form. Added my number. Add me to the group.

IMG-20180818-WA0005_1

A group member took the initiative to create the logo

4 Likes

That is what I said too. When an association is formed its objectives and other legal stuff has to submitted to the registrar and so there is no way it can/will deviate from the objectives.

Don’t mix this with people’s personal problems/issues.

1 Like