Association of Retail Traders of India (ARTI)

@SBpat that guy was bringing in problems with address change which in no way comes under " a traders problems" And where did I ever discourage him from joining our group ??? And why are you telling us to solve that problem ? Association of Retail Traders of India (ARTI)

@sabkaview I hope you did not misconstrue my intention. You are welcome to join even if you are not a trader. But we cannot spend our member’s time to solve issues related to investing. I politely refuse.

@SBpat Why should we solve that particular problem related to PHYSICAL SHARES pray tell me ???

Relax man… That guy was merely asking… I don’t think his question would dilute or divert our agenda in any way… If any that guy posting here could make him aware of this movement taking place and he might be of some help… Maybe he contacts some other trader friends who might be interested to join :grinning::grinning::grinning:… Who knows how life plays out ??

1 Like

He was actually trying to include it in our agenda and I never told him not to join…Ok fine, now carry on.

Lol… Yeah nevermind… Focus on bringing more traders in this association… The more the better… We can then be the Big fish which could make SEBI listen to our plea

2 Likes

We should go to this meet and bombard them with questions about this networth rule :rofl: SEBI chairman will sit up and listen then. Every city has such events conducted by SEBI.

5 Likes

Thanks but i already said that I AM NOT AT ALL A TRADER so accept my polite refusal to join the group.
Surely it is a nice discussion and i have many friends who are hardcore traders and they may be interested to be a part of this group. all the best .

3 Likes

Thank you sir.

Join the Association of Retail Traders (ARTI) telegram group directly using this link : https://t.me/joinchat/J9Q0zRFS6dgg81dA9lYVWg

2 Likes

Again this is for investors. Will it be any use for traders to go and raise questions.

EDIT: OK I see that it is SEBI sponsored. good.

Exactly …a memorandum and articles of association are created which lay down the objectives of the association. (Lots of formats are available with registration office one can choose the nearest from them and modify a little)
More important is that at least 3 or 7 persons are required (a CA will confirm that or someone can ask from registration office too)

More members can be added to it …all members can pay a nominal annual fee for membership which can be renewed every year …so better to choose a type of association where there is no limit to maximum members.

I don’t have much knowledge on this topic …a CA among us will know better I think

1 Like

I never asked or meant that we solve his physical share problem. I only meant if we are getting support for our issues, then we should welcome it. I hope I am fairly clear to you now.

Off Course YES … But ARTI should be able to protect interest of Retail one …

3 Likes

Let’s register it as a legal entity so that it can take necessary steps

3 Likes

I think it should work for everyone not only for retail, with no discrimination bcos SEBI has done nonsense with small market players also.

1 Like

Your concern is right but larger the area of functioning, the more people and resources required. I am not against but only if it would be possible.

Rather, in my opnion, if there are different groups based on segments and these groups support each other, it would put more pressure on SEBI to act in the best interest of people and not against it.

3 Likes

Yes But Since the name suggest it is Association of Retail Traders of India ARTI so it should protect interest of Retails First.

3 Likes

It would be too segregated. Rather gather as many people as possible in this association and make it huge make it noticeable

What about positional/swing traders ?