Bad luck follow me always 🤔🤔🤔🤔

@Badboy Only accumulate when the general market is in uptrend or indecisive with a positive bias, not when it is in downtrend as it is now. Also, it is very important to keep the global market in perspective.

Clear up your mind and think logical.

Thanks for points…
Noted… :+1:

Dude, you need to wait until the market is stable. Or if you want to take advantage of the dips, I suggest you do your research on every company you invest. Fundamentals+Technicals. Also try this website to filter your queries:

https://www.screener.in
Remember to cut your losses and try to diversify your portfolio.

GOOD LUCK! :tada:

Why apollohosp is it just because it may have beneficiary of health scheme. what kind of earning visibility and downside risk you assume. In future if government will tight the rules and regulation for hospitals and doctors. what will happen.

1 Like

Business and financial intelligence are not picked up within the four walls of school. You pick them up on the streets. In school, you are taught how to manage other people’s money. On the streets, you are taught how to make money
-Ajaero Tony Martins

Winners never Quit nd quitters never win…do some homework… @Badboy
nd i hope , soon we will se a badboy with a gudluck…

3 Likes

if all traders activated this thread will be most active one good luck

Use small quantity size and book your profits very frequently, set a rule for yourself and go on every one is lucky in this market all you need is understanding.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will go slowly. Everyone is in doubt am I really a loser!!!

As overall market is in down trend book 6% profit in NH and jsw steel though original plan was to hold long.

Please suggest a solution for me also I’m also having losses.

Hi All I suggest please use 15 min or 30 mins charts and follow moving averages 20, 50 , 100 this is all in stock market for my 5 years of research. For options expiry day is very volatile as banknifty remains on last day so be cautious . kite web platform is good. try these settings and add heinkin ashi if u get puzzled between candles or line charts r good. Rest if when u become a pro u can research RENKO on 5 min with 1 bar.

If it had been so easy to make money in the market like by asking questions and getting advice on online posts, there would have been only traders in this world - no one to go to offices, run shops, build factories, and the likes.

There is no quick solution. PLEASE Remember this quote before jumping with your hard earned money (and half cooked, not tested, but highly overconfident trading strategies):

My two cents to all the budding traders out there looking for quick help in making profits in the market:

1. There is no quick way to make money
  2. Invest and forget over 10/12/15+ years to make real high returns
  3. Take to full time trading after lots of homework, and after lots of losses.

After your reply I read 3 times my original post to find out the question asking for quick advice in making money. Sorry to say I haven’t found it!! I just turned into investor from trader and going through an uneven paths , It’s a long way .

@Badboy
I understand your problem, as I have gone through the same dilemma 12-15 years back.

I can definitely give you one advice that helped me tremendously to become a professional trader.
Around 9 years back, I hit upon this book - Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - which helped me.
Its a long read, and its not about tips to make money. Its about building your own trading system, as per your own risk-reward appetite. However, if you are looking for quick help or tips, that book is NOT for you. In fact, no book/website/online posts can help anyone with quickies and shortcuts. Its a long road with patience and lots of money be loose during initial phase.
The book also explains that the trading strategy should be very simple - not complex enough.

Again to reiterate the no. 1 point that I made earlier - There is no quick way to make money.

Here is the reality:
Reading, and understanding that book will take its own time. Then, using its concepts (that are very well explained) to understand who you are, and then building a system based on those - it will be a very long road.

Avoid tips and shortcuts nevertheless. To make money in long term, go for pt. no. 2. Best way is through ETF’s, and here is a live example with REAL Indian data:

All the best.

It’s seems that you’re well experienced in the market. I have tried trading in different possible way but ending up in loss. I analysed my trade and found that I repeat my same mistake in same scenario. My mind set hindered me to become a winner. I know Why I am lossing but can’t avoid it . That’s the reality.
Now I am trying to be an investor. That’s also a challenge. It’s a marathon race , but my mind set always force me to do something in market hours.
I have a good job and can easily invest 30k + per month. If I even can do this it would be a wise decision but I am feeling that it’s not easy for active person like me.
Thanks a lot for sharing knowledge.

Trading & Investing is a serious Business.

1 Like

@Badboy
If whatever u described abt urself is true, then neither trading nor investing is for u. Now you know where you are heading in the following proverb:
“A fool and his money are soon parted.” - Thomas Tusser

Be wise, focus on your job and be sincere to it. All the best.

1 Like

Hello boss your not suitable for trading don’t loos money like this better invest money in mutual funds or index funds as SIP 30000 every month. You will get good returns.

2 Likes

If you are investing, which means you have put money for long term, then you shouldn’t be worrying for intermediate fluctuations like this. If you’ve invested in fundamentally good stocks then don’t worry, they’ll come up one day or the other.
Whatever money you are going to invest now onwards, buy carefully after good analysis.
If you don’t want all these tension and are ok with lesser profits then simply go for MF or SIP.
Reward and Risk are inversely proportional to one another, so if you want more rewards then you should be willing to risk more money and shouldn’t worry when you lose some.

1 Like

Dear Frd . the same thing use happen with me till 2011, day i buy markets use decline . Then i understood simple rule " Buy with funds that u dont need" i am sure 90k that u invested u may need for some purpose . so u r addicted to check the prices very hour . Logic or magic of market is buy and forget it will give u good results in long run. Dont follow cnbc or brokers or market guru . iF you believe a company is going do good buy it with conviction . read zerodha varsity completely b4 investing furture , good luck will start following u