Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

The beta version has a few issues. To fix it, we are in contact with the TV team. As soon as it is fixed, TV v2 will become the default.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja @nithin
Any updates on Trade From Chart? What about things like Scalper Mode etc. or just moving around the little horizontal lines on the chart to set stop loss, take profit, etc. ? Pretty damn good features that someone should spend time on building, right?

Trade From Chart is available on Chartiq. We are also working on getting this implemented on the TV chart.

1 Like

there is tooltip feature in ChartIQ. can you add it to TV ? (it show high/low, open/close when we hover over candle)

That is a feature of the Chartiq library that simplifies the process of tracking the indicator’s value over time. I think, TradingView (TV) has a better approach to this. If you try adding a few more indicators, you’ll notice that the tooltip takes up more space on the chart. I’m not sure if the TradingView charting library would incorporate this feature into their platform. Your feedback has been noted.

1 Like

:100::+1:t2:

I think there is some issue in TV 2.0 Beta. I can’t see high- low or open-close price in kite app.

@bharat1080
To access OHCL data, simply long-press anywhere on the screen to reveal the crosshair. Then, move the crosshair to the desired candle.

1 Like

Do a long press on the chart to activate the cross hair; once activated, you will see OHLC. If you tap on the chart, the crosshairs will be deactivated.

2 Likes

Tradingview beta chart/candles are not updated after time frame is completed when opening from @streak live signals.

Please look into it

1 Like

Hi @delta_gainer Kindly write to [email protected] regarding the issue in detail and the team shall look into it.