Bharti Airtel Limited - Rights Issue

Yes Mr.Jayaraman. Through Canara Bank internet banking only I applied for Bharti Airtel ASBA rights issue. If open the internet banking through password, in the top right of the first page you see SITEMAP. If you click, all the menus will be shown. There you can find a head ASBA. If you click ASBA, Bharti Airtel rights issue shows first. Then you can proceed. It will ask CAFNo. which we received and demat number. Filling is easy. After filling up, print option is there. You can store it for future reference.

1 Like

I am eligible for 26 shares of Bharti Airtel rights issue. I have demat account with zerodha and bank account with SBI. SCSB branch is very far away from my town, my cheque book of SBI account is expired(due to merger with associate banks). Can I apply through cheque of different account?. Where do I need send the CAF form?

you can apply with cheque of different account but refund if any will be credited to your bank account linked with your demat account .

Thanks for the reply @sabkaview. This helps. One last question, I can send the form to registrar right, does any one knows the address where I can send it?

Karvy Fintech Private Limited
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot No. 31 & 32
Financial District, Nanakramguda Serilingampally
Hyderabad Rangareddi 500 032
Telangana, India
Tel: +91 40 6716 2222
E-mail: [email protected]
Investor Grievance E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr. M Murali Krishna
SEBI Registration Number: INR000000221*

i have only 7 shares so company should give 2 right equity but I didn’t get Right application form or they are showing NO DATA on duplicate CAF, Now I want to apply for excess shares but where will I get that form.

YOU must have got the rights application form but since you have not received and not able to generate duplicate too , kindly e mail the request for a duplicate CAF to [email protected] .

I stay in Hyderabad only. Can I submit the CAF and the cheque directly to Karvy? Or is anyone aware of any bank branches around Gachibowli here which is accepting the applications?

Thanks.

You can call 1-800-3454001 and seek guidance from KARVY customer relation executive.

Thanks bhuvanesswazri, this was a tremendous help. I tried through Canara bank and it worked. Thanks again

Ok Sir . Thank you

By what date will allotment happen and we will get shares in our demat accounts ?

RIGHTS SHARES are approved for trading & listing from today .

@sabkaview Thanks !!
But I can not see the right issue shares in my demat account. I also did not get any notification of shares getting credited from NSDL.
Any one with a different experience ?

@VishalGupta : As per letter to bse /nse by company dated 24 April , it has allotted rights shares on 24 April . now as per the circular dated 28 may by stock exchanges they have given trading and listing approval from 29 MAY . if you are dealing with a POA based demat account the shares must be in your holding /portfolio account and must reflect in your trading account max by very early morning of 31 May as those who sell today must deliver to broker by 10 am of 31 may…