Can i do intraday if t2t stock

For example i have Kalyan jewellers 100 stock in my demat, intraday trading is not allowed in that script. But what will do if i sell 100 stock and buy 100 before market close?

Will it consider intraday? or i need to pay delivery charges and taxes?

For a T2T stock, both of your sell and buy order will be completed as delivery orders. And wont be net off.

So the sell order will mean you’ll have to give delivery of stocks on T+1. And you will also get credit of the stocks you bought on T day on T+1.

Also, I hope you took Kalyan Jewellers as an example, it is not a T2T stock,

DO zerodha allow BTST in T group securities ? i know some brokers do allow .

Trade to Trade (T2T) category stocks are categorised as T in BSE and BE in NSE. BTST is allowed in T2T stocks.

The credit from selling T1 holdings (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow [BTST] trades) cannot be used on the same day as per regulations.

We had answered this here. ^

If a trade-to-trade (T2T) stock is bought, and the client tries to sell the stocks on the same day, the order will be rejected. However, it can be sold on the next trading day, i.e. T+1 day. The credit from selling T1 holdings (Buy Today Sell Tomorrow [BTST] trades) cannot be used on the same day as per regulations , WHY YOU SAID NOT ALLOWED and now deleted .
i know it is allowed but since it carry a big risk in case of delivery shortage some brokers do not allow.

1 Like

My bad, mistyped in the earlier response.

1 Like