Capital gain statement in Coin?

Hello everyone! I have tried getting statement from CDSL website however it is not the one I want for tax filing purpose.

I am trying to find for my mutual fund investment on Coin something similar to P&L Tax statement available on Kite or Capital gain statement for financial year as available on ICICIDirect.

Doesn’t Coin has something similar?

1 Like

We are working on putting it up. It will take some more time. You’d have to make the statement on your own this time. Excuse us for the inconvenience.

I am planning to make MF investments through COIN however the absence of Cap Gain statement is a dampener. Any idea as to when will it be ready?

1 Like

We will have it in a month - launching this along with our new version of Q.

Thanks Nithin. That’s reassuring.

I plan to start my MF investment today.
Just one last question.
What about dividend? Does it gets routed to my Bank Account or does it gets credited to my Zerodha A/c?

Cheers

To your bank account.

Thanks for the reply. Made my first set of investment.
I hope my investments in MF are also reflected on the Dashboard page.

Do you guys have plan for capital gain statement launch in Coin in August?

Nithin, Appreciate if you could get a total value of MF investments (total value) on Kite’s dashboard. This would be helpful for people that park money in Money market or liquid funds for better investment opportunities.

2 Likes

Hi Nithin

Is there any updated ETA for the capital gain statements on COIN?

This will be out along with the new Q. Hopefully in the next 4 weeks.

1 Like

Hi! @NithinKamath can you update regarding capital gain statement for Mutual Funds on coin.

When are you planning to launch new version of Q?
I want to know the same because I am planning to start invest in Mutual Funds through coin but this is hurdle I am facing.

Also can you provide the CAGR values for the funds?

Please reply…

1 Like

I am also looking for capital gains statements.

@nithin - Few more suggestions:

Besides that, I am also looking for CAGR/Annualized Return in Coin. Please compute/display it so that investors like me can understand the annualized performance of our investments.

Also, if Coin can allow me to group my MF investments into (logical) portfolios for specific purpose (Retirement, Child education etc), it will be fantastic. This gives me an idea of CAGR of these portfolios and thus help me assess whether I can reach my investment goals on time (you should allow us to set tenure & goal for each portfolio and show me how I am progressing against my goal as graph). Can you guys help us by providing such a portfolio view?

2 Likes

Any updates? Been 4+ weeks now…

Any Updates regarding Cap Gain statement?

Now I just hope Zerodha team will at least implement this before next tax season.

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@nithin Can you pls update on status? I’m in dire need of this feature.

@nithin will zerodha have ‘capital gain statement’ ready at least for the upcoming tax season?

@nithin - could you please update the status of when P&L statement will be available for Coin?

1 Like

@nithin @faisr Can we expect to get Capital gain statement atleast for this tax season?

A yes/no answer will help restore my faith in this forum as a Q&A platform.