Chartiq Upgrade is Live on Kite

Hi @HG1001, missed this, sorry. You can disable the call-out/tooltip option by clicking on the info icon and enable the heads-up display by clicking on the crosshair icon, after this you can save the preferences from the layout option. You can refer to the below screenshot:

Thanks for the reply. I have tried saving preferences earlier as well. Somehow it does not work for me.

Specifically, if I make the above changes to a view and save preferences, it’s ok as long as I am using that view only. If I change to a different view and then come back to the original view, my saved preferences are not there and the callout/tooltip is there again. Its a pain to keep re-doing these changes.

Ideally, my preferences should be saved once and for all. Tried in both Chrome and FF.

1 Like

I will check this and get back

1 Like

Deselection of info saved in preferences. Can you DM your ID to have it checked?

Just got mail notification yesterday about your reply. Are you unable to replicate the issue at your end?

If I DM you my id, what all do you have access to? I would rather get on a call with you instead…

@Arockiya_Raja when will we able to save chart drawing on cloud and synch between multiple devices in ChartIq.

There is no way to disable this irritating dynamic callout / tooltip in Kite web. Please give a option to disable it. It covers a number of candle sticks while studying the chart.

Deselect the info button and then click on save preferences. Your preferences will be stored.

Thank you. It is working fine.