Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Hi @Bhuvan,

I have 7 pending orders from 4th, 6th and 11th July. I have also raised a ticket but all they have said is to wait till next monday. I have SIP’s coming up on this thursday. Atleast pls tell me whether I should go ahead and pay the amount or skip these sip’s until the issue is sorted at your end. No point of paying up and getting the money stuck if units are not being allotted.

Thanks.

I have multiple orders pending to get alloted since payment was done on 4th July.

I have paused/cancelled all Sips on coin. Not sure when this issue will be resolved. Will start back when coin is smooth and running. If not resolved by this month end. Forcefully will have to start with some other application.

Would advice everyone else to do the same.
I

1 Like

I have also stopped, till Coin start it seamlessly will have to wait

Hi @Bhuvan,

can you pls update or should I go ahead and cancel my sip’s.

Any update on this ? And what happens to the accrued interest for a week on the funds ?

10 days gone and still in order processing+ payment completed. Now I’m rethinking should I continue my investment. Your systems making my financial planning a nightmare

@nithin, Pls intervene/provide status ,when can we expect smooth transactions based on new payment method.

Many guy’s are struck ,also I have put my plans on hold to invest through coin and timeline is extending week’s after week’s.

Only reason given was it was not in zerodha’s control,may be some technicalities specific details if shared by our team would help us in getting/assuming right timeline.

I am assuming it will take more than 2 months from here to settle this!!! May be more.
People money struck after assurance by all issue’s resolved saying isn’t the right solution,when clarity is lacking in bhuvan statement about the isssue and solution’s shared with us.
It give’s lil clarity and did not build confidence atleast in me to continue with coin.

Been with 0dha since last 7 year’s!!!

2 Likes

@nithin @Bhuvan please atleast respond to the problems which people are facing. Tickets are giving 1 line answer that we’ll get to know the status on monday…week after week. My money is stuck from 4th July and I have no clarity as to whether I’ll get my money back or not.
In today’s digital age how can you guys take 10 days to know the status of a payment? MF investments were supposed to be simple and hassle free but they are turning out to be a nightmare for most of us.
I have SIPs planned for today but because of lack of transparency from your/BSE end I have to cancel my sips. This is really very pathetic and saddening.

Sorry Gaurav, we should know the status of the orders soon from the exchanges. We’ll update this thread and the tickets as well.

These guys didn’t even bother responding. It would have been great to do sip directly with amc.

1 Like

Money stuck for almost 2 weeks now without unit allocation or refund or even ETA to fix issue.
Stopped all SIPs on zerodha. Cant believe a payment cannot be tracked Or reversed in 2 weeks in current digital age. Really disappointed

1 Like

Today is the 15th. What is the status regarding the refund ?

We should have an update from the exchanges today, Deepak. We’re really sorry about this.

Will give you an update by today, Jitin. We’re still waiting on the exchanges :frowning:

I’m really curious to know why are you guys not raising this issue with SEBI? Not knowing status of a payment for 10 days is really not acceptable @Bhuvan. I understand that you guys dont have anything in your hand but someone should be held responsible for this fiasco right.

I have 3 SIPs every month.
I had made the payments for all 3 SIPs and the orders had been successfully placed.

I’ve received the allotments for 2 out of 3 as per the NAV for 05 JUL 2022.
I’ve still not received any allotment for the other SIP yet. It’s been 10 days now.
Zerodha Support initially said to wait until July 11 and now they’re asking to wait until July 18.

Do you have any update now @Bhuvan ?

Hello @Bhuvan,

I have 2 issues, first one being the account I initially used for investment is my secondary account on zerodha, it’s still there but I’m still not able to redeem my funds because the primary account is different. Would I have to switch the accounts and them change them back to redeem my funds? Or what is an alternative?

Second from the past 4 days my lump sum investment (liquid fund) is showing payment received order sent to amc from the first day, but it hasn’t been processed completely as of yet. I didn’t even get any communication from the amc either.

These are two separate tickets initiated on zerodha. Kindly help me out with the same.

Thank you

1 Like

https://tradingqna.com/t/discontinuation-of-pooling-for-mutual-funds-and-how-it-affects-coin/120947/318?u=grvkmr07
@Bhuvan @all,
UPD: all of my pending orders were processed. NAV allotted as per July 15 (yesterday).
It took 11 days for the process to be finished. I understand the migration would have been quite a task, yet I/we expect things to be smooth and same day NAV allocation next month onwards.
Thanks Bhuvan for hearing us patiently. Hopefully others would also have their issues resolved by now.

The tickets issued are

1. 20220711847397
  2. 20220714363626
2 Likes

Hi @Bhuvan My SIP is in pending status after successful UPI payment done on 5th July. Please check ticket -