Discontinuation of pooling for mutual funds and how it affects Coin

Update

BSE has processed a good chunk of the orders. Some have been rejected and we are working on having the refunds processed as soon as possible.

@Bhuvan When you say processed it means the units will be allotted or the amount will be refunded?Please clarify

1 Like

@Bhuvan still waiting for an answer

@Bhuvan my problems are partially resolved, can you check this ticket once regarding the refund from NEFT transfer to ICCL ?

How do we know if our order is processed vs rejected? Is it updated on coin or do we have to wait till end of day tomorrow?

1 Like

Don’t worry guys today we will get a resolution!. We will get a new date today, after 15, 18 and 19.

Are you guys sticking to today’s deadline ?

1 Like

Let’s be optimistic, I think Zerodha and team are doing the best they could. The issues are on the BSE Start MF platform side and they have little control over it.

My order that was stuck since 5th July went through and I did get the allotment.

Hi, Bhuvan, Why is it that a complaint is not being filed against BSE ? It is all fine saying that they are working on it and the funds will be returned. They are not doing any favour by doing the refund. My 100k is stuck from 11th July, Who is going to bear the loss of this funds blockage ?

1 Like

As stated in the morning new date is 22 July

2 Likes

Don’t want to jinx myself. I have been using UPI for payment and my weekly SIPs are being processed on time. Are ppl having issues because of NEFT transfer?

I got the same response twice on 12th July and 19th July regarding order still in processing state. So should we expect the same ‘next Monday’ response on 26th July as well? Or the order gets cancelled in between?

Thank you for writing to Zerodha.

With reference to your above query, we would like to inform you that we are awaiting an update from BSE STARMF for the transactions that are yet to be allotted, and hopefully, we should have clarity by next Monday. We are in constant touch with BSE STARMF to have the issue resolved at the earliest and we regret the inconvenience caused.

As far as ive been told on my calls with zerodha support either bse tracks your funds with the database and if they’re successful you get nav of the day they become successful or they cancel the order all together and give a refund. You have no idea whats happening unless you get a refund or allotment.

1 Like

This month has been a very agonising experience while using coin. Once the money is deducted it becomes a black hole. You would not know what is happening. And the standard response when you raise a ticket is ‘next Monday’. I had to wait for 12 days before the units were allotted and now the same is happening in my next SIP which was 4 days before.
So keep your fingers crossed and hope that you get the units or the money back.

I sincerely hope that next month onwards the process would be smooth as before. @Bhuvan

1 Like

@Bhuvan My order is in Rejected status with remark as “PAYMENT NOT INITIATED FROM CLIENT END”. I made payment of 2500 through paytm UPI. There is no refund initiated yet. Please check ticket - 20220711539810

I attached payment receipt on ticket itself.

3 Likes

@Bhuvan the same problem has happened with me as well today morning. Please check ticket 20220720915474.

3 Likes

Order processing is still very slow.
Made payment 3 days ago, still no update.

High time now, we should switch to other platform.

2 Likes

True, it is high time we switch to other platform. But, there is no other platform.

Better to do direct sip with amc

@Bhuvan any update on this pls. The ticket is also not updated yet.