Every day i have to authorized my script before selling

Continuing the discussion from Peak margin, Intraday leverages, & 2nd order effects - Dec 1st 2020:

EVERY DAY I HAVE TO AUTHORIZED MY SCRIPT BEFORE SELLING. IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY SO THAT I DON’T HAVE TO AUTHORIZED THE SELLING EVERYDAY. ONE OF MY RELATIVE HAVE ACCOUNT IN AND HE SELL HIS STOCK WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION. PLEASE HELP ME. DO I HAVE TO SIGN ANY FORM FOR THIS ?
PLEASE REPLY.

1 Like

You have to sign a Power of Attorney by zerodha.
Here is the download link for same.

You have to send it to the Zerodha’s H.O. & address of H.O. is provided below.
Zerodha H.O [No.153/154 4th Cross Dollars Colony,

Opp. Clarence Public School,

J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Bangalore - 560078]

How do i sign Power of Attorney ?

The first holder box in 2nd & 3rd pages of POA have to be signed and also name,address,bo id has to be filled by you. If the demat account is joint account then second & third holder box whichever is applicable has to be signed compulsorily by joint holder also.

1 Like

on which page i have to write my name,address,bo id ?

1 Like

2nd page. Upper side u can see they are asking name & address & BOID.

1 Like

I do lot of BTST . I have non POA accounts at Zerodha & another btokerage.
At Zerodha everyday CNC sell with CDSL tpin+Otp is a breeze.
First you can try to sell any one scrip at 8.01am (AMO )…voila all scrips are authorized for that day.
At the other brokerage I have to enter Tpin+otp for each sale (even partial quantity of the same scrip)
Add salt to the wounds —that brokerage does not pop out cdsl authorisation page during AMO.
So I blanket authorise all zerodha CNC sales during 8.01am-8.30am.(with any one authorization only) After wards I can edit all zerodha orders anytime during 9.15-3.29 trading hours.
At the second brokerage - I start the torture session during 9.00am- 9,06am.(Pre market) Mostly I succeed in placing atleast 5 CNC sell orders during 6 minutes (each with tpin+OTP from cdsl.)
If any more sale order to be placed - I start them at 9.15am.
physical POA +couriering is ok- but Iam allergic to providing 2 witnesses for physical POA .
So Iam content to undergo this CDSL authorisation gentle torture at zerodha & severe torture at the other brokerage with pain.

1 Like

witness name, address, and signature required on POA form ?

No witness name required, just address and sign it.

Zerodha HO has received my POA documents. I want to know how long zerodha takes to process POA documents ?

It will Take Max Upto 5 Days to Process Your Form and Account.

My user id is - TV2118
I had submitted my POA and after submitting i have received this message “There are rectification(s) required to your Zerodha account opening form. Log onto https://signup.zerodha.com to fix this. Call us on 080-47192020 for help. -ZERODHA”

kindly look into the matter.

This will be sent if there is an issue/rectification required in your documents that were sent. Login to signup.zerodha.com with your registered mobile number and it will show you a message with further action that has to be taken from your end.

after sign up, it is showing me this …

Congratulations!

Your account is active.
Login to Kite with your client ID TV2118. You would have received the login credentials in your e-mail.
kindly look into the matter.

Having it checked.

Can you create ticket here and message me ticket number, would be easy to track for any follow up discussions.

FYI, all our offices are closed to process any physical forms due to covid, but let me ask concerned team on status, you should get reply on your ticket.

I want to participate in auction selling of NSE. Can I participate ?

No option to sell those shares without authorization unless you submit Power of Attorney to your broaker.

What is UCC in nomination form ? is it user ID of kite login.