Everything You Need to Know About Arvind Fashions Rights Issue

Update: Arvind Fashions has made the first and final call on partly-paid shares. As result, w.e.f April 19, 2021 the partly paid shares are suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

The company has fixed April 20, 2021 as the record date for the purpose of determining the names of the holders of the partly paid-up equity shares of the company to whom the first and final call notice will be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Payment ₹ 65 per share
Call Payment Period May 10, 2021 to May 24, 2021

You can make call payment through the following modes:

• Netbanking ASBA: Through the website of the SCSB’s.
  • Physical ASBA: By submitting a physical application to the Designated Branch of SCSB’s.
  • Cheque / Demand Draft.

You can also make payment through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.

You can refer to this notice sent by the company for more information.

Arvind fashions will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as on February 24, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Arvind Fashions or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details
Ex-Date February 23, 2021
Record Date February 24, 2021
Ratio 3:20
Issue Price ₹ 135
Issue Period March 4, 2021 to March 18, 2021
RE Trading Period March 4, 2021 to March 12, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment March 25, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing April 5, 2021
Schedule Face Value Premium Total
On Application 2 68 70
First and Final Call 2 63 65
Total 4 131 135

How to apply for Arvind Fashions Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

Hi Team if I purchase the AFL- RE , CAN I APPLY FOR it, what is the LAST DAY FOR THE PAYMENT.

Yes, you can apply for rights shares of Arvind Fashions if you purchase the RE’s. You have time until 18th March to make the payment.

In first go for AFL-RE it’s asking 68 rs per share, what about other 63 rs, when we need to pay that one?

This is partly-paid issue, when you make application, you’ll have to make payment of Rs. 70. For the remaining Rs. 65, company will make call payment notice, if you’re holding partly-paid shares when this call is made, you’ll have to pay this amount whenever company makes such call.

I’ve got 6 partly paid shares from arvind fashions. But still it’s not showing up in my zerodha demat account holding.

You’ll be able to see the shares in your Kite holdings once they are listed on the exchange. The listing date is 5th April.

When I have to pay remaining amount for this partly paid shares???
Can I buy more pp shares through trading portal???
Will tis be added into pp shares???

Company will make call for remaining payment in due course.

Yes, you can purchase more Partly-paid shares, these will be added to your existing holdings of PP shares of Arvind Fashion.

For newly bought pp shares, wat s the further process???
While company making call means I have to pay balance amount for newly bought pp shares also. Am I correct or not???

Right. When the company makes call for the payment. You’ll have to make payment for the newly bought partly-paid shares as well.

Hi, my pp shares are removed from my account, any one any information about

My pp shares of Arvind fashion are not reflecting today in my zerodha demat account, I was having 151 pp shares.

Arvind Fashions has made the first and final call on partly-paid shares. As result, w.e.f April 19, 2021 the partly paid shares are suspended from trading on the exchanges and you will not be able to see this holdings on Kite.

The company has fixed April 20, 2021 as the record date for the purpose of determining the names of the holders of the partly paid-up equity shares of the company to whom the first and final call notice will be sent. You can check the announcement from the company here .

You’ll receive a notice from the company after the record date to make a payment. Once the payment window is closed, you’ll receive fully paid shares of Arvind Fashions in 2 to 3 weeks time from the last day of payment.

Hello, I have received the final call for partially paid equity shares for Arvind fashion, but I not getting the option to pay it online, can you guide me how can I pay them online.

You can check this post explaining the payment process: First and Final Call on Arvind Fashions Partly-Paid Shares