Everything You Need to Know About the Asian Granito Rights Issue

Asian Granito will issue Right Entitlements (RE’s) to anyone who holds its shares as of September 9, 2021 (record date). These RE’s will be temporarily traded on the stock exchanges and will then be extinguished. You can either use the RE’s to apply for the rights shares of Asian Granito or you can sell them in the market. You can check the announcement from the company here.

Issue Details:

Ex-Date September 8, 2021
Record Date September 9, 2021
Ratio 19:29
Issue Price ₹ 100
Issue Period September 23, 2021 to October 7, 2021
RE Trading Period September 23, 2021 to October 1, 2021
Tentative Date of Allotment October 20, 2021
Tentative Date of Listing October 21, 2021

How to apply for the Asian Granito Rights Issue?

Once you either receive the RE’s from the company or purchase it from the market, you can apply for the rights shares using Netbanking ASBA. You can check the process in this post.

You can also apply for rights shares through the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. The website might not be fully live until the issue opens for the subscription.

You will need to enter your demat account’s Beneficiary Owner ID which is a 16-digit number while applying through Netbanking ASBA.

How I apply right issue of asain tile I have receive a msg by Asian tile company

The process has been explained above. Issue opens for subscription on 23rd September.

Hi Shubh ,

Asian granito RE trading end on 1st Oct.What if I buy 500 units of Asian granito RE on 1st Oct ,will i get eligible for applying 500 shares in right issue @100 Rs ?

Regards,
Trunal Shah

Yes, the application window for rights shares will be open until October 7th.

I have received 23 Asian-RE shares. I was holding 36 of its shares on the record date. I’m willing to buy additional rights share over and above my RE. I read somewhere that “allotment of such additional rights share will be based on the issue of subscription and will not be guaranteed”. Is this true?

Right. You will receive guaranteed allotment for number of RE’s you hold. For additional shares you apply, if you don’t receive the allotment, amount paid will be refunded.

1 Like

What if one neither sells RE shares allotted, nor applies for rights issue?

i have purchased additional rights issue from the market.
However when i apply through https://web.linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html.

Iam only able to see the number of RE shares alloted to me. I am not able to see the additional RE shares i brought from the market.

Regarrds
Tanveer

The REs will get lapsed and will be removed from your holdings, You will lose the premium, if any, paid to acquire those REs.

You can check this article for more info.

The RTA only shows the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real-time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

1 Like

There is no option of Asian Granito in SBI ASBA. When will it be available?

SBI must not be providing the option. You can try applying from alternate bank account if they are allowing. If not, you can also apply through RTAs portal.

1 Like

I checked Union Bank of India and Asian Granito isn’t listed there either. Looks like I’ll have to apply through RTAs portal.
If I buy some additional rights share(say X) today, over and above my RE shares(say Y), then can I apply for X+Y shares through the RTAs portal today itself? or should I wait for some days before applying? Thanks for your help.

Sir i purchased Asian granito re-be from zerodha bro. shares three days before and credited in dmat re shares but in link time it’s showing we are you have not having your dp like this message showing. And sbi asba in that also Asian granito re not showing. Please help what to do.

In rta portal also not showing our dp id massage getting after fill the form.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error?

The RTA only show the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real-time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

You can use this link to apply, and select the renouncee option. You can check out more FAQs here.

I am trying to buy the rights issue but I don’t see IDFCFIRST BANK at LINKINTIME website to do payments. I have a corporate ZERODHA account which is in company’s name. I have another 2/3 days window only to pay. what should I do?

My second question is can I apply & get more than my entitlement of rights share at rights issue price if I apply for more. Please advice.