Everything You Need to Know About the Asian Granito Rights Issue

You can also apply through Netbanking ASBA. The process has been explained above.

Yes, you can apply for more shares than the REs you hold. Though, the guaranteed allotment will only be for the number of REs you hold. If you do not receive the allotment for additional shares applied, the amount will be refunded.

Its a corporate account and there is no ASBA there.
I am not getting specific help, I am getting standard answers, which I know. I clearly said its a corporate account and there is no ASBA there.
What I can’t pay directly from my Zerodha account and take the RE’s. You guys have made it so complicated. Please simplify.

Sorry about that. As your bank isn’t listed on the RTA’s portal for making the payment and Netbanking ASBA too isn’t available, you will have to make a plain paper application. You can download the application form here.

The detailed process for plain paper application is explained in this FAQ’s. Please check the point No. 28. If you face any difficulties, you can reach out to the RTA at [email protected]

The application cannot be made through the broker. Only ASBA and RWAP facilities are approved by SEBI.

Hello all.

I am facing a huge problem. I had purchased the right entitlements (RE) of Asian Granito on 1st October. But today, when I tried to purchase the shares through RTA Link Intime’s website, it kept showing me the error that “Client ID/DP does not exist”

So I tried contacting the Upstox team, but they also don’t have any answer. Can someone please help me out

As you have bought the REs from the secondary market, you need to select the Renouncee option and then proceed further.

Asian Granito Rights Entitlement (Rights Allotted to me + Rights Entitlement Purchased)

Help Needed
I received 655 Rights entitlement for share holding as on record date. In addition I bought 1545 Rights Entitlement from market so total Entitlement is 2200 shares.

When applying thru https://web.linkintime.co.in/RightIssues/index.html when selecting DP/Client ID it shows only the original RE. How do I apply for full quantity? Using DP/Client ID for my original allotment and then go to “Renouncee Option” and fill the quantity bought from market OR I use “Renouncee Option” and fill the Total Quantity (original + boughtfromMarket)? Please suggest.

The RTA only shows the eligibility as on record date. They do not have systems in place to reconcile the records of purchased REs in real-time. You can apply for your purchased REs and the RTA will check whether you have the requisite number of REs when they are performing allotment.

You can apply for all the quantities under shareholder category (selecting DP/Client ID option). No need to apply seperately.

Thanks Shubh for your quick response.
I submitted and made payment. Hope it goes well and my total holding is considered :slight_smile:

Thank you so, so much Shubh. It was such a big help. I had been worried for the past two days, wasting time trying to contact Upstox and RTA. Thanks man

I have now made the payment for the subscription of the right shares. Can you please tell me when will it get reflected in my Demat account?

The tentative date for allotment is October 20th. Shares will be credited to your demat account after this and will be listed on the exchanges on October 26th.

I applied for Asain Granito and yesterday got an email from CDSL that the share is credited but it is not reflecting in kite and console. When will the share appear in my holding, please help.

This should be visible in your holdings and the shares have been listed on the exchanges today.