Everything You Need to Know About the CarTrade Tech IPO

CarTrade Tech’s IPO opens for subscription on 9th August. The entire public offer is an offer for sale from existing shareholders. The company will be issuing 1.85 crore equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 3000 crores.

About the company:

CarTrade Tech is a multi-channel auto platform with coverage and presence across vehicle types and value-added services. The company operates various brands such as CarWale, CarTrade, Shriram Automall, BikeWale, CarTrade Exchange, Adroit Auto, and AutoBiz. Through which it offers a variety of solutions across the automotive transaction value chain for marketing, buying, selling, and financing new and pre-owned cars, two-wheelers as well as pre-owned commercial vehicles, and farm and construction equipment.

Financial Snapshot:

Financial Year Ended Revenue (₹ Crores) PAT (₹ Crores) EPS (₹)
March 2019 266.81 25.92 3.87
March 2020 318.45 31.29 5.07
March 2021 281.52 101.07 19.19

For more information, you can refer to the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

IPO Details:

Issue Period 9th August 2021 to 11th August 2021
Price Range ₹ 1585 to 1618
Minimum Bid Quantity 9 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 17th August 2021
Initiation of Refunds 18th August 2021
Credit of Shares 20th August 2021
Listing Date 20th August 2021
Mandate 30th August 2021

How do I apply to the CarTrade Tech IPO?

You can apply for the CarTrade Tech IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console

• Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

Where do I check CarTrade Tech IPO Allotment Status?

You can check the allotment status for the CarTrade Tech IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website. The tentative date of allotment is 17th August 2021.

1 Like

I follow all your posts on upcoming IPOs which contains short and helpful info.

One thing which I feel missing is the link to check the application status on Registrar’s website.

On allotment day, everytime I have to search other sites to find who is the Registrar.

So I would suggest that you atleast mention Registrar’s name or link to their status check page.

Glad to hear that :grinning:

Will add link to the RTAs website for checking the allotment. Thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face: