Everything You Need to Know About the Latent View Analytics IPO

Latent View Analytics is the provider of analytical solutions primarily to the companies in Technology, BFSI, CPG & Retail, Industrials amongst other sectors. The company classifies its business into four verticals such as i) Consultancy services, ii) Data engineering, iii) Business analytics, and iv) Digital solutions. Providing services such as customer profiling, targeted marketing, supply chain management, finance and risk management, and HR functions.

The company has a presence across countries in the United States, Europe, and Asia. Serving over 30 Fortune 500 companies in the last three Fiscals, its revenue from operations from clients in the United States represented 92.88%, 92.33%, and 90.91% in FY 2021, 2020, and 2019.

Latent View aims to raise Rs. 600 crores through its IPO, which comprises fresh issue of equity shares aggregating up to Rs. 474 crores and an offer for sale for equity shares worth Rs. 126 crores.

Financial Snapshot:

Financial Year Ended Revenue (₹ Crores) Loss for the period (₹ Crores) EPS (₹)
March 2019 295.90 59.67 3.26
March 2020 329.67 72.85 3.99
March 2021 326.71 91.46 5.1
Three months ended June 2020 82.38 22.80 1.25
Three months ended June 2021 91.74 22.31 1.25

For more information, you can check out the IPO Prospectus filed by the company.

IPO Details:

Issue Period 10th November to 12th November 2021
Price Range ₹ 190 to 197 per share
Minimum Bid Quantity 76 and in multiples thereof
Finalisation of Allotment 17th November 2021
Initiation of Refunds 18th November 2021
Credit of Shares 22nd November 2021
Listing Date 23rd November 2021
Mandate end Date 28th November 2021

How do I apply to the Latent View Analytics IPO?

You can apply for the Latent View Analytics IPO using any supported UPI app by following two steps:

• Enter your bid on Console
  • Accept UPI mandate on your phone

On acceptance of the mandate, the bid amount will get blocked in your bank account. Click here to learn more.

Where do I check the allotment status for Latent View Analytics IPO?

You can check the allotment status for the Latent View Analytics IPO on the website of the Registrar and Transfer agent. Alternatively, you can also check the allotment status on the NSE website.

What are your thoughts on the Latent View Analytics IPO? Will you subscribe?

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

1 Like

where to check allotment ?
the above link is not working

Allotment details might not have been released yet. You can check later tonight or tomorrow. Should be released by then.

i have applied for an IPO of Latent View analytic Company &
though Groww demat and on 17th Nov IPO allotment is out and when
i checked the allotment & the status is that i have not got the allotment of shares. my money is still amount blocked so kindly unblocked the amount for the same… please help me.

The investor’s bank is supposed to release the blocked amount automatically by the mandate end date if you haven’t received the allotment.

In case the release has not been processed for you, you can report it at [email protected] to NPCI with your application number, IFSC Code, and Bank account number. More here.