First Call on Reliance Partly-paid Shares

Hi, my father who is old forgot to pay the call money.How can he pay now?What is the procedure ?

If you still haven’t made the payment, the company has extended to window until June 23. You can refer to this FAQ. You can make the payment here.

Thanks.It worked.

Hi @ShubhS9 Had a query, I had missed payment of RIL partly paid share till day (16th July). Are the shares void now? Is there some fine that I need to pay?

It would be great if someone can help !

The option to make payment is still available on RTA’s website, though, now there will be interest applicable when you make the payment.

You can refer to this FAQ for more details.

So If I make payment using below link, I can still have the shares ?
https://rights.kfintech.com/callmoney/

I have made the payment. Do I send the payment recipt to someone ? or the shares would be visible in my account after sometime?

Thank you in Advance Shubham.

1 Like

You will receive communication from the RTA, you don’t have to do anything.

Hi @ShubhS9. Thank you for your guidance,

I have made the payment and the amount has also been debited but the website says the payment failed. Attaching

pic for reference.

Would suggest you get in touch with the RTA at [email protected].

@ShubhS9. Thank you. You have been very helpful. Got a message from RTA about the shares to be credit in about 2 weeks of time. :slight_smile:

It becomes very important to react in such situations. When it takes more than necessary time to show your payments. You must report the issue to the concerned authority just to be on the safer side.

Hi @himanshuram @ShubhS9 . I have sent them a mail and sent multiple reminders for credit of shares to my DEMAT, but they have not been credited yet, Can you please suggest a way forward?

Regards
Rahul Chail.

Hi @ShubhS9

I have exercised the right issue towards my demat account (A) for 25 Reliance PP shares. However while making the First call payment via ASBA mode i have made the payment towards my other demat account (B).

Would the payment be considered as a legitimate payment towards First call, if not can you please guide what should be my next steps here. Both the demat are with same DP and are in my name the payment done is also from my bank account.

Also for the payment of the Final call which account i have to select (from the above two mentioned).