First Call on Reliance Partly-paid Shares

I just wonder what would happen to Shareholders of reliance PP if they did not pay installment by due date?

1 Like

As explained above:

When do the new reliancepp2 shares reflect in our accounts for the ones who made the first call payment?

The allotment will happen within 2 weeks from last date of the payment.

I have made payment through my ASBA ac in SBI and fund is blocked. 31st may was last date of payment but my account has not been debited. Is this same with everyone? Do I need to worry?

The blocked amount will likely be debited once the allotment is complete.

Hello, I have made the payment and have also received a mail confirmation for the same. When will it again reflect in my account so that I can start trading?

The allotment of new partly-paid shares will be done within two weeks from last date of the payment. After that itā€™ll list on the exchanges, however the listing date isnā€™t known yet.

Jab share upar ja raha hai toh even after payment they need 2 weeks. Kya logic hai no one knows. Might be they want to take comfortable time, they didnā€™t even bother to tell a date when shares will list

I have missed the deadline of 31st May. I can still see the option to make payment today on Karvy website. is it authentic?
https://rights.kfintech.com/callmoney/apply/apply.aspx

The company has extended the deadline until June 10th, to make the first call payment.

Thanksā€¦means no more obligation

Does this mean it will listed after (10 June+2 weeks) ie. 24th June tentatively?

Likely :slightly_smiling_face:

I got an email from cdsl with the following info. What does it mean? They first credited and then debited.

Sr. No. Company Name ISIN Quantity Debit / Credit Date and Time
1 RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD#PARTLY PAID EQ SH WITH FV RS.10/- & PAID UP VALUE RS.5/- LST/TRD APPRL AWTD IN8002A01033 xx.000 Credit 08/06/2021 15:38:39
2 RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD#PARTLY PAID EQUITY SHARES WITH FACE VALUE RS.10/- & PAID UP VALUE RS. 2.50/- IN9002A01024 xx.000 Debit 08/06/2021 15:38:39

Partly-paid shares with facevalue of Rs. 5 were credited to your demat account (these are the new PP shares), while part-paid shares with facevalue of Rs. 2.5 were removed from your account (these are the old PP shares),

Thanks a ton.

As per an NSE circular, they will list on 10th June 2021

1 Like

I have paid the call money still i am receiving emails and notifications to pay the call money also i checked the website the status says it has success transaction already and even if try to pay it again they say payment is received on record date already. Some people whom i know got their reliance shares today but i still cant see my shares and still receiving reminder to pay money

I have paid reliance ppā€™s first call on 7th june but now it is not shown in my portfolio of zerodha demat a/c