Guys post your daily trading status

Yes I had around 55k in my account today.

Finally ended with collecting 90 Pts with 1Lot of NF. Took 1 Short + 1 Long trade. Made 6.7K.

4 Likes

Yes, I too have noticed this at times in crudeoil, not taking a position is also a position in the market after all.

1 Like

Lol what , my profit screen shot flagged by some jealous person , how much reports are required before post gets flagged ? @siva

2 Likes

@Bhuvan Can you.

@vishnux that’s because you are including links to your YouTube channels. We don’t allow self promotions. You can read the community guidelines.

Its not self promotion , this thread is about posting their profits and that video is my trade log / proof.

and my question is how many reports required before it gets flagged.

3 Likes

If it violates the guidelines we’ll remove.

Probably bro , you guys need to change the guidelines then.

It’s easy to track our fellow traders who are doing well in Twitter than here . I myself watching what @vishnux is doing everyday there :smile:

PS:-
I myself posting my trades in Twitter and I don’t make any money out of it .

2 Likes

so it requires moderate approval ?

This guy @Bhuvan sounds out of mind and didn’t even know the parameters of self promotion and advertising. Can u point out what offending or out of community guidline is violated in the video. Be precise to what prompted u to flag the content to enable us know the violation code ? Weird…

3 Likes

@usha, that’s rude.

But yeah @Bhuvan, I don’t see it as a self promotion… You can see so many users are posting their profit loss with their Twitter account link…

Flag them and e’ll take action. Contrary to popular perception there are just 1-2 guys looking at Tradingqna and there are 100s of posts in a single day. It’s almost impossible for us to look at all posts. Moreover, we cannot be janitors :slight_smile: The idea behind this forum is to be an open place for insightful discussions. The people on the forum should ideally self-moderate. Thanks

bhai … if i want to give my honest opinion about tradingqna and other similar trading forums , they all seem to be outdated ( like how orkut died slowly ) … now majority of the activity happens in twitter

anyway most of the posts here are complaints about zerodha only :grinning: , same thing happening in upstokcks as well

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Made 2.8K by taking a Short Trade in NF today. My trailing SL got hit.

1 Like

Took the 2nd Trade (Long) but again my Trailing SL got hit. Finally ended with 3.9K. Done for the day.

1 Like

Profit 1.3 Lakh
Though I don’t trade on fundamentals, it seems yesterday’s production cut is far less than fall in global demand.

3 Likes

You take position based on technical analysis?

N can you show us some examples ?