Guys post your daily trading status

TITAN EARNING EVENT PLAY: PROFIT 4200RS.

Made quick 4200
After Titan gap down…
WE made option position…

Two lot short strangle…
1280 call sold
1100 put sold…

Two lot call credit spread 1220 sell/1260 buy
Three lot put credit spread 1100 sell/1080 buy.

Capture

Made 3500 rs.

Indusindbk has came up fastly…

Due to call credit spread.we got profit from iv drop from 45 to 40.
We are in profit…

peacefull expiray:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Capture
-Ve day :flushed:

Been ruthlessly following one and only logic (that I trade), and I have explained here - Nifty & Bank Nifty strategy contest thread for the week ending November 7, 2019 - #4 by rbtj

All the Best,
Raghu
niftybanknifty.com

Why aren’t you displaying strike and contract type?

1 Like

@rbtj Cuz he thinks this is highly classified data and yet he wants to show that he got classified info.(recently)

Solution: Do not show at all. Cuz it hurts people’s eyes in the forum::see_no_evil:

1 Like

What’s your capital?

20 L bro , all the weekly profit i will transferred to buy nifty bees and bank bees , and every week i will buy 2 gram of gold bees ETF this is my rule

4 Likes

So you Deploy whole capital on expiry day? Also what is your return %, as i am getting around 2%?

yes 1.5 -2% i will expect , 20 l i will get collateral from liquid fund

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate your humbleness

1 Like

@ShubhS9 I tried a similar experiment . The cons are -

1. You should be 100% sure of the trend. Even minor reversals will lead to huge notional losses. And if you are forced to close positions by 3:20, your overall ROI will be down
  2. Your entry definitely matters. Considering brokerage and taxes, even 1-2 rs extra premium matters

In the above link, BN intra-day movement (intra-day) is restricted to a 3-SD range (approx. 1000-1200 points). This was data till mid-April 2019.

1 Like

Maybe we can look whether price is closer to major S/R level and then take position accordingly.

Honestly i am telling i am not interested in day trading in cash,and F&O, seeing a trend and trade i feel its will injure my capital , day trading its not suitable for me , its like gamble its my opinion , day trading want to pay tax and other charges if we make money r not ,directional trade is very difficult its will give hive mental pressure i feel , i will play only non-directional strategy its success ratio is 85 % , less brokerage and taxes i am paying , i will stick on that strategy , i am living on that non-directional strategy , i will stick on my rules so its will make me to stay on market on long term ,

7 Likes

My Trading and investment strategy to better understand for other followers , for me its take 5 years to understand my strategy and behavior of market sense

This is my business model anyone can follow , for this kind of understand somebody selling for money with innocent people

if you are following this rules anyone can make 50 %++ in market

11 Likes

You’ve got great and we’ll researched model, Riyas.

I thought u doing intraday on expiry day