Guys post your daily trading status

True words

Great sir…I have a small quiery
sir,

I have on doubt please suggest me

I am doing small trades in zerodha as learning perpose and I have some doubts while virtual observing market
BankNIFTY spot open at 30196.15 on 01 Nov 2019.

I am doing paper trading

Suppose I sold only 1 lot BankNIFTY 30400 CE option 14 Nov 2019 expiry at premium 249.05.

Now on 7 Nov 2019 BankNIFTY spot closed at 30633.150 so my 30400 CE Premium is now 469.450

Please guide me how to adjust this leg ? I AM VIRTUALLY Trying TO LEARN OPTIONS PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME

Richnes is not earning more ,spending more or saving more richness is when you need money no more…this dialogue was written by director yograj bhat in the movie paramathma,the beauty is that scenario also falls on dalal street.like wise i came to a point wherein in dont need any money,anyway im gald that you’re doing good

3 Likes

I have been reading everywhere, whoever is fulltime traders & earning consistently from market are mostly option sellers. There are exceptions also intraday traders too make profit consistently.
But my view is option selling is for those with capital above 1 lac atleast. I cannot afford to more than 20k, so intraday trading is only option.
I am in learning phase though.

2 Likes

Traded after long pause.

2 Likes

Alex keep posting regulary cos ppl might think Traded after long pause as “posted after long loss”

2 Likes

Intraday profits apart, how much are you able to make in a month or quarterly after taxes ?

1 Like

What difference does it make for anyone when i trade or not and for me what others think? My tradebook is only what matters most. I posted not for others eye candy feel. I just post for my own satisfaction and to keep a tab on trades. I m purely self trader not a tipster to attract crowds anyway. What i do only matters. So enjoy the trades only. :wink:

1 Like

Still interesting ??? :rofl::rofl:
:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

Capture

I know buddy take it easy

3 Likes

I am not personally interested in you. That question was reflected as to understand how much traders here make real money in the end after months of hard work?

It’s okay you can keep beating around and crack lame jokes and make fun of people. Shows the real you behind the alphaman attitude.

Alex what’s that you’re typing for so long

Dont know the need to keep stretching this thread like this. Keep kool lady. Be happy on my exit. Thats fine. Not intended to make fun or crack jokes any way seriously. Enjoy ur free space. That lasts here my end.

You need to be active atleast for ppl like us

Everyone & everything is perfect in its own way, if we start taking everything so seriously, we only will be on the losing end in Life…You r a nice trader, but need more acceptence in Life.
Alex continue posting, it’s always a motivation to see profits & learnings from u guys whether it’s you or Riyasji or even Sunita even though she was just learning.

1 Like

Hai, today i will do very little in expiray day , but from last monday i shorted the stock option those IV above 90% i shorted every thing but little hedged let see i will close every thing on coming moday -

1 Like

Never try to make more profit
Never try to hurry to recover a LOSS
Both greed & fear will kill you , so be peacefull and well planned & be cool in trading - happy trading

7 Likes

All the Best,
Raghu
niftybanknifty.com

2 Likes

golden words