Guys post your daily trading status

Been ruthlessly following one and only logic (that I trade), and I have explained here - Nifty & Bank Nifty strategy contest thread for the week ending November 7, 2019 - #4 by rbtj

All the Best,
Raghu
niftybanknifty.com

Why aren’t you displaying strike and contract type?

1 Like

@rbtj Cuz he thinks this is highly classified data and yet he wants to show that he got classified info.(recently)

Solution: Do not show at all. Cuz it hurts people’s eyes in the forum::see_no_evil:

1 Like

What’s your capital?

20 L bro , all the weekly profit i will transferred to buy nifty bees and bank bees , and every week i will buy 2 gram of gold bees ETF this is my rule

4 Likes

So you Deploy whole capital on expiry day? Also what is your return %, as i am getting around 2%?

yes 1.5 -2% i will expect , 20 l i will get collateral from liquid fund

1 Like

Thanks, i appreciate your humbleness

1 Like

@ShubhS9 I tried a similar experiment . The cons are -

1. You should be 100% sure of the trend. Even minor reversals will lead to huge notional losses. And if you are forced to close positions by 3:20, your overall ROI will be down
  2. Your entry definitely matters. Considering brokerage and taxes, even 1-2 rs extra premium matters

In the above link, BN intra-day movement (intra-day) is restricted to a 3-SD range (approx. 1000-1200 points). This was data till mid-April 2019.

1 Like

Maybe we can look whether price is closer to major S/R level and then take position accordingly.

Honestly i am telling i am not interested in day trading in cash,and F&O, seeing a trend and trade i feel its will injure my capital , day trading its not suitable for me , its like gamble its my opinion , day trading want to pay tax and other charges if we make money r not ,directional trade is very difficult its will give hive mental pressure i feel , i will play only non-directional strategy its success ratio is 85 % , less brokerage and taxes i am paying , i will stick on that strategy , i am living on that non-directional strategy , i will stick on my rules so its will make me to stay on market on long term ,

7 Likes

My Trading and investment strategy to better understand for other followers , for me its take 5 years to understand my strategy and behavior of market sense

This is my business model anyone can follow , for this kind of understand somebody selling for money with innocent people

if you are following this rules anyone can make 50 %++ in market

11 Likes

You’ve got great and we’ll researched model, Riyas.

I thought u doing intraday on expiry day

3 or more intraday trades in a week = intraday trader

Vihnu , dont compare intraday trade and expiray day trade both are different animal example

if you selling both call and put in monday you will never make profit in both side because monday is not an expiray day if you sell both on monday its purely intraday

the same you sell both call and put on thursday you have a chane to make profit on both side , because its expiray day

intraday and expiray day are different :star_struck:

you cannot guaranteed to get profit on both side in monday
but guaranteed get profit on both side in thursday

2 Likes

i am telling in this forum everybody knows , retail people are bringing money in to stockmarket to double the money in every six month , so only 90% of retail people are loosed money , i am not telling that , even analystic are agreeing this one about retail mentality ,

See FII, ACE investor , those people are trying to get profit in a year is only 30% then the same to CAGR the profit ,
but retail are trying to double the money in 1 day and six month , when they make loss , aggresively trying to recover the loss , these bad mentality retail investor are wiping out day by day ,

See in google FII will never do intraday , they sell option on monthly and weekely those FII are building OI , they diversyfing the profit in different way ,
I have a right to tell these thing because i worked in Arabian investment authority - its purely FII activity company FII have no such activity to do intraday trading in market according to the company rules ,
we need follow the footprint of FII

6 Likes

Put a hook where you can find a fish , hook size is important , hook thread is important , hook placing is very important , wait for the fish to catch a hook , on monthly option selling option -

4 Likes

there is lot of ways to make profit and loss in the market , i try to find make easiest way and stick on that one , thats all

we have equity, commodity, f&o , currency etc lot of product is available , its not an mandatory to trade in all segment , chosse which one is suitable for you ,
I dont believe BTST and STBT BLABLABLA its all luck like gamble my opinion disclaimer

one more example i will tell i buy NTPC 4800 qty from 2016 average price is 115 the stock not given any returns to me but the dividend is awesome , every month i sell option against underlying worth 15k from 2016 onwards , its they called COVERED CALL now i already recovered 85% of the invested amount in NTPC now the stock investment will become free on next year onward, building a portfolio and get a returns its will take time ,

7 Likes