Guys post your daily trading status

~made 3.5L in the Feb series. Last 2 weeks were not good.

2 Likes

Morning there was fear among everyone , so IV shot up so I was scalping by only selling

PS : note that I have portfolio level stop loss in cloud.

I dont do positional

try opstra , option oracle

2 Likes

@vishnux , Hi , i am not able to search bank nifty 5th mar 28500 pe option !(which you short today) image|690x295

i can see monthly options but not weekly …

is there a different way to see weekly options in zerodha kite ?

also, one more point, what do u mean by portfolio level stop loss in cloud…
as per my understanding, it means , even if you are not in front of screen OR your PC is off and market goes against your direction then SL in cloud will execute & save your capital. Is cloud SL is not similar to normal SL ?
I am curious to know the difference.

48%20PM

Its custom coded SL , it continuously monitors my total profit loss rather than profit loss of individual scrips , if total loss exceeds my limit , it closes all positions.

1 Like

Done for the day

Got 1.1% with Rs.3843

up 1.2% today.

2 Likes

how much % you got and how much you traded?

made 100rs loss because sl was tight then entered again at same price

160 profit after deducting everyting 7k capital

Its 2.2% profit. Really great bro

1 Like

I bought 2 crudeoil mar fut, Put SL for 3353, even though the chart shows no sign of 3353 being hit at any point after my trade. I shorted the order at 3303. My stop loss hit and I lost the trade. Made -10k today.

:sweat_smile:

Ya dear it happens sometimes, even though it’s not showing on charts it’s showing exact 3353 as day high, hard luck, sometime there’s a bit of luck also involved in market atleast 5%

2 Likes

Haha, I thought the regular zig-zag pattern of the market itself was a tough call. This took my perception to another level. :upside_down_face:
Did you face this issue in your trades anytime?

1 Like

You earn consistently… I am very much interested to learn, how u build and manage positions?.

Do you consistently get this much percentage or only some days?

how much experiance you have?

I make loss too, when the iv rises.

Started trading in mid 2017 lost some money and stoped trading and then 4-5 months of paper trading but didn’t find any success so I gave up on trading for the time being but in 29 November 2019 after watching a youtube video I got motivated and started trading with small quantity and first 30 days was bad but then I started to gain small profit. My biggest weakness is not being able to hold my trade longer. I would be at least 5 times more profitable if I just let my trades run a little longer.

This is my past 30 day pnl

there was a time when almost every single trades I did ended up being a loser.

4 Likes