Guys post your daily trading status

Thats really good and inspiring. Dont you trade daily?

I’m trading daily to gain experience

1 Like

Cool. Me too same like you. Same trading capital and doubled money so many times and lost all at once. 1 year experiance. Can i get ur whatsapp number to share things?

I don’t use whatsapp

:confused::confused:

zeel tilted me badly but thats not the reason I’m in negetive today

I’m sick of myself, it’s so frustrating Indiabull was a winner if my sl was just bit bigger and bergerpaints was a big winner if my held a my trade a little bit longer. Funny thing (or sad) is that I knew it could give me 71 easily.

Got 4.5% profit with 6500

1 Like

Down -1.8% today. Trends reversed sharply.

Was sitting with nice 4k Profits at 2:30 and could not control greed. Very very lucky to be in green.

2 Likes

First option trade in life & +ve…:stuck_out_tongue:

95% hard luck

If I have done my usual short strangle , I might have lost 70/80 points…
Decided to skip

1 Like

Really regretting for doing day trade!!

hey buddy…how u made ur kite web look dark?? is that dark reader extension??

Yes.

Easy on the eyes. When you have to work with kite from 9-3. Its now become a must.

haha… yaa brother…
but bro… where u learned the intraday?? can u guide some to beginners :disappointed: its really head exploding experience to even enter a intraday trade… and when we swing… coronavirus made everything all red red red…

if you’re new to trading, don’t trade when VIX is higher than 20

sorry brother… but dont know what is vix…actually really heard the term for the first time… can u plz share some detail about it?
and how to know it is 20 above or below it?

VIX is a volatility index, it shows the level of volatility in the markets as the name suggests, you can add this in your kite app/web, if it’s too high you can experience what happened in markets today :slight_smile:

i generally stop trading when VIX is higher than 20 or lower than 12, you can tweak it and use it in your trading style accordingly, :slight_smile:

1 Like