Guys post your daily trading status

no trade today

1 Like

Even, a gap up of 300 points will bring down its premium from 30 to 0 in no time. As soon as the initial euphoria the premiums will go down like a bullet.

2 Likes

Yes, you might be right…Looking forward to sell by 9:15am and then need to look for reentry…

Moreover, the position expiry is only next week & not tomorrow

2 Likes

probably my last post here …

other than bank nifty , rest are intraday trades …
i actually wanted to skip trading today , but after seeing the clear verdict , decided to shirt puts ( and still survived )

1 Like

my entire trip to mcleod ganj capital wiped out , :sob: ( damn you markets , i was saving this for eight months) after seeing clear majority and market at highs bought nifty 12200 ce & sold usdinr. anyone please tell me where did i went wrong? and another advice?

I guess you bought CE after Nifty crossed 12k and was reversing. Also the major factor was decrease in volatility as shown by vix resulting in faster drop in premiums.

1 Like

Except for closing yesterday’s position at slight loss, no other trade today

When you do trade at an event, why cant u look at historical data and check previous election?

On 16 May 2014 also (same like today), Nifty made high at 10 AM, and then kept falling. And it was exactly at 10 AM, that NDA crossed 272. So basically you bought when actually was the time to short. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohk …thanks , so what should be the right strategy to do now :thinking:

yes around 12018

Not sure buddy, because next week options are again so expensive as if one mini election is there again. So I dont see any way to take more options to hedge or safeguard.

1 Like

1 Like

yeah … premiums were down a bit till afternoon but again it increased a bit

1 Like

1 Like

Trading status 23/05/2019

apna time eyega​:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Selling Call Option didn’t work today
:popcorn::tropical_drink::cup_with_straw:

1 Like

1 Like