Guys post your daily trading status

@velu Bear call spread ?

wait a min. Are you telling me that you could not close your positions from 3 till 3.30 ?

That is hard to believe. if you cannot close your position in half hour time, then better to leave zerodha.

2 Likes

sort of… hedged it with month end instead of current week , maybe diagonal spread ?

1 Like

@velu… sir… is ratio is 1:3

1 : 1 only … debit spread

on 18 mar the system stopped responding after 3pm when i started to square off . i will never leave my positions till the day end and leave them to auto square off. The way it is portrayed in the media (that day interview in some channel by nitin) is that trader are leaving the positions till end of the day and things and are getting into short delivery. which intraday trader wants short delivery?? this is a inherent risk which can be avoided by avoiding equity.

1 Like

My point is close before 3.

Ofcourse Z will try to blame traders. Why would they admit there is an issue?

It doesn’t matter if its equity / currencies / commodities. Always close your positions before 1/2- 1 hr before market closes.

1 Like

Closed now :wink: will re-enter later.

6 Likes

Exited all positions , as premiums not dipping further fastly

… will monitor for sometime before reentering

2 Likes

Hi Guys , Who else thinks that zerodha’s Rs 40 per option trade is high… I mean we are loosing a lot on brokerages…My daily profit target is Rs 2000, but i end up paying 500-600 as brokerage only since i do too many tardes to adujust my positions ass per market movement… Any other broker from where i can save??? need help pl.

1 Like

While selling the options, around what time do you generally enter the trades?

Yes many times it hurts , you can check with 5Paisa,finvasia etc but also see order execution , reliability etc along with your requirements.

Its better to enter when there is high momentum and price consolidating for few minutes.

Yesterday

Today

3 Likes

awesome , backtesting done in indus ?

1 Like

Yes It worked on INDUS too.

I observed one thing related to my strategy that around 12 AM market get stagnated so it used to give wrong signals.

To day i tested it on BANKNIFTY and it worked well. My target of 10 K was done so stopped trading for the day . I would have made around 30 k if continued till 3:20. (But i want to remove greed from my mindset)

Profit will increase with more money not overtrading.

3 Likes

22k today

Live video - Live Profit ₹23,000 - Short Strangles in Banknifty and nifty - YouTube
Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Vishnu_Trader

4 Likes

3 Likes

Which strategy can you pls share so that i can also get help

Good profilt for the day !